276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Between Death and Life: Conversations with a Spirit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They have died in every conceivable manner: accidents, shooting, stabbing, fire, hanging, decapitation, drowning, and even in one case by death in an atomic explosion, which I reported in my book A Soul Remembers Hiroshima. They are afraid something physical might actually happen to the living body of the subject in trance.

D: It seems as if he could have found an outlet for it in more creative form, even though his father wouldn't allow him to do that. If you are of the opinion that once we die that is it then think again, for our soul never dies, we just cast off our bodies/costumes and continue on. Instead of her life passing before her eyes in linear fashion, one scene following the other, the whole thing was laid out before them. It is quite intriguing that people from different religious backgrounds, geographies, races, cultures, age groups have a similar story to tell from their deepest consciousness.This is a book I found completely fascinating, having read many many books by mediums and watched countless paranormal programmes. At times, when she speaks for herself, Dolores moves well along with the reader, trying to comprehend the implications and giving enough space for one's own interpretation. When they face that time in their life, they can see that it is not a new experience but one they are well acquainted with. Offering both comfort to the fearful and confirmation to the curious, Between Death and Life – Conversations with a Spirit examines different levels of existence in the spirit realms through hundreds of real people's past life testimonies as revealed to widely published and internationally acclaimed past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon. Whereas in contrast, the horrors that Jews lived through are not spoken of as being because they are low level souls but mentioned with compassion, saying that they may be protected from experiencing these horrors again in the between-lives realm.

Dolores does a brilliant job allaying any fears one has about the spirit world, she dispels any myths that have been circulated about hell, there is no hell,[if one chooses to believe in hell then that is what they will see, briefly. Las but not least, her humility and open-mindedness are 2 qualities I admire throughout her work; values that make me resonate with her person and methods.Humans and many aliens only stand out because they have the mental complexity of having individual personalities, which can create conflict and karma if not used properly. They need to rise above their own interests and what they’re feeling at the moment to a more spiritual level and then they can deal with it. I would have done better, but I think I had a lot of fear from the illness I had when I was a child. This is the first time I have come across this method of obtaining information from the other side, and there are no contradictions with anything I have heard before. spirit guides have master guides, then there are the various councils that manage groups of spirits, then there are the powerful ascended masters and deities and other alien councils in charge of civilizations and universes, then you have universe creators like our Source and then finally you have the All.

They will not go into the great terrifying unknown, but to a familiar place they have already visited many, many times. Anecdotal evidence makes this knowledge envelope into subjectivity and individualism, but that is all what we have for now. Interesting facts while reading the book are: each soul have their guardian angel who helps whenever needed, suicide is major wrong doing.I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF SPEAKING to and communicating with the spirits of the dead, a definite no-no in religious circles. She has written a number of books about hypnosis and past lives, as well as other supernatural phenomena including UFOs and the predictions of Nostradamus, including Legacy from the Stars , Jesus and the Essenes and Keepers of the Garden . Dolores ha trabajado 45 años investigando sobre la vida entre vidas y este libro explica lo más importante sobre qué es la muerte, los guías, el karma. Working through several different subjects, Dolores was able to establish communication with the living Michel De Notredame, better known as the prophet, Nostradamus.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment