276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Remington Curl and Straight Confidence Hairdryer, Lightweight Ionic Hair Dryer with Diffuser, Curling Nozzle, Smoothing Nozzle and Hair Brush, D5706, Grey

£28.495£56.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It takes practice to find a rhythm and takes time to master the various movements needed to achieve the desired looks. One unique aspect of the styler is the IonFlow button, which delivers negative ions to the hair to minimise flyaways and deliver lustre.

In reality, this takes a bit of practice but once you nail it, the finish is almost indistinguishable from what we get from the salon. I also wanted it to be lightweight, as the amount of hair I have ensured I would most likely be holding any styling device for a while. Introducing the Remington Curl and Straight Confidence Hair Dryer D57063AU: the all-in-one styling tool allowing you to create a sleek, blow-dried finish or salon-smooth waves from the convenience of home. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

Yes, the barrel tool took some getting used to, and I am certainly no pro at it, but overall, I picked it up quickly and found every other attachment really straightforward. My verdict: This is great for generally smoothing and volumising your hair, with the added benefit of some curls, without requiring much effort, time or a big investment like other competing products on the market. Their popularity has soared since our desire for '90s blowouts and supermodel bounce has made a comeback. Remington Hydraluxe Curling Wand with Moisture Lock Ceramic Coating and Hydracare Healthy Temperature Setting - CI89H1, White, 32 millimeters Moisture Makes The Difference - Lock in your style and help preserve your hair’s perfect balance of moisture, thanks to the Moisture Lock Ceramic Coated 32 mm Barrel. Yet leaving it switched on can cause hair to fly off in different directions and increases the chances of you accidentally burning yourself when trying to secure the hair in place.

Victoria Woollaston-Webber is a freelance journalist, editor, and founder of science-led health, beauty, and grooming sites, mamabella and MBman. The attachment we were most excited to use, and the one that takes this styler from a standard hot brush to a Dyson Airwrap dupe, was the hot tong. You can either use this brush as a standard hot brush, or you can use the rotating buttons to mimic the curl and smoothing action that hairdressers make look so easy. The bulky design of the barrel makes it difficult to hold the styler and open the clip at the same time.They allow you to dry and style your hair quickly so you can fake a salon blow-dry in the comfort of your home.

This Remington hair dryer includes a curling concentrator, smoothing concentrator, diffuser attachments and a 45mm round brush so you can perfect the right finish for your desired look. To achieve this finish, run the paddle brush down and through your hair in sections until each is dry and smooth. With eight attachments, including a dryer, round brush and smoothing brush, you get a lot of bang for your buck here, all wrapped up in an extremely sleek-looking package, too. You can use this styler in the same way as one of the best hair dryers, by attaching the nozzle and using it to dry tresses. You can expect honest, completely uncensored feedback and no-BS recommendations our hard-to-please testers endorse without reservations.The Dyson Airwrap is my foray into the world of stylers, and I am pretty sure I massively lucked out when this landed on my desk. For example you can look at the specifications and features section of the product description, which should give you an indication of the sort of quality you can expect from the product.

SMOOTHING CONCENTRATOR: The slim tapered concentrator directs heat where you need it – perfect for sleek, straight styles. We can ensure that the product is well-tested with the help of our expertise, experts, and artificial intelligence technology. It worked well, adding a noticeable shine and smoothness in my hair compared to when I have used similar multi-stylers.If the cold-shot button could cool down the hair quicker, I think this would have held in place better. Ahead, you'll find our unfiltered thoughts to help you decide on the best hair multi-styler for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment