276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Complete Book of Fruits and Vegetables

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Reading books about fruits and vegetables is an excellent way to encourage healthy eating habits in preschoolers. Utilizing sensory experiences, interactive reading methods, and fun activities can help make reading about fruits and veggies engaging and enjoyable for little ones. The Importance Of Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits Outside Of Reading Time It has lovely illustrations and could be used to introduce children to different types of fruit or animals as part of an art or geography lesson.

Engage your little ones with these interactive and tactile fruit books that allow them to explore different textures and sensory experiences while learning about fruits.

The Recipes for Healthy Kids Cookbook is an amazing publication, beautifully presented, easy to read, made by children for children, in a US-wide competition from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA). The book was created from over three hundred submissions. The competition and this resulting healthy kids cookbook was a collective effort from USDA, the … Maurya’s Magical Monsoon Morning

After my little project, I started to think about the many many wonderful children’s books that I had read to my students and my own daughter about vegetables over the years. Books that made vegetables fun, and interesting, instead of scary and foreign. This is a classic board book with soft, attractive watercolor pictures. There is no real story, but the book repeats the words ‘orange, pear, apple, and bear’ in different configurations that go along with clever illustrations. This book is best suited for babies or young toddlers. Ten Apples Up On Top

Keep in touch

Like a book. About spinach. About a little girl who thought she hated spinach…until she had a wonderful, hands-on experience with the glorious green veggie that totally changed her feelings about it. A book called Sylvia’s Spinach. As she carries the basket on her head to her friends house, various animals steal the fruits, piece by piece but an accident results in her arriving with a basket full of tangerines which are incidentally Akeyo's favourite fruit. The only mention of fruit in this books is at the end, when the main character gets some strawberry jam for his pancake, but we love it so I included it in this roundup anyway. A young boy wants a pancake for breakfast, but has to gather all the ingredients himself: flour from freshly milled wheat, milk from the cow, and so on. At the end he enjoys his pancake with strawberry jam from the cellar. Children’s Books About Gardens

In this book, a young girl learns to appreciate the unique beauty of her mother’s vegetable garden that’s filled with Chinese vegetables. It’s perfect for introducing children to different cuisines and cultures. 10 Things I Can Do To Help My World By Melanie Walsh Reading books about fruits and vegetables is a fun and interactive way to get preschoolers interested in healthy eating and learning about different types of fruits and vegetables.

All The Posts That Ever Were

Create a sensory bin or table with different fruits and vegetables and let them handle and explore the items. Handa carries seven delicious fruits to her friend Akeyo as a surprise But thanks to some hungry animals she meets along the way it's Handa who's in for a surprise! --cover This book contains beautiful and vibrant photographs of colorful fruits and vegetables. It shares that the same food can come in many different colors (carrots can be yellow, white, orange, red or even purple) as well as showcasing the many pieces of produce that share the same color!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment