276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beauty and the Baller (Strangers in Love)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The runtime is about 10 hours and it’s easy to speed up a little if you want to finish in a shorter length of time. How it’s never a linear process, how life keeps on going, how one can still find humor even when still sad, and how sometimes grief makes us make self-destructive decisions. Ronan is a superstar NFL quarterback who had it all until his dreams were shattered by an accident that took away his fiancée and his career. It had fun, playful banter throughout the story that had me grinning and rooting for Nova and Ronan to get together. What I’m trying to say is that this book might not have the best romantic plot, or the most original, but the overall story was so full of good things which really compensated for it.

The spark between them was hard to ignore, and it all just built up until it exploded and they really could not keep their hands of each other once again.

An NFL quarterback turned small-town coach gets sacked by a Texas beauty queen in this swoony, passionate romance from Wall Street Journal bestselling author Ilsa Madden-Mills. But it wasn't too bad here - it's been over three years since she died and they only knew each other nine months before she died - she wasn't his highschool sweetheart or anything like that.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Their first kiss after their ONS is at 31%, and then their first smexy time is at 65% (oh LAWD it was 🔥).With Beauty and the Baller, we are getting a glorious mix of sports romance, one-night stands impossible to forget and a second chance feel to it too. Ronan was also great but Nova was my ✨star✨ I loved the small town feels, the entire football team, and all the side characters! I think this might be the first book that I’ve read from her that isn’t a part of the Waylon University series. Nova and Ronan fake date in their small town to get some people off their back, and they were simply adorable together. Ronan is retired from the NFL and has moved from NYC to Texas to coach a promising high school team.

The hero does a lot of pushing away because he’s SO AFRAID OF HURTING SOMEONE like he hurt his dead fiancée.I liked the fake relationship aspect they pursued and the reasoning behind it as well as all the exciting scenes that transpired, and of course when feelings start to get involved. Nova waltzes into Ronan's party one night dressed head to toe as Princess Leia, while he is a HUGE Star Wars buff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment