276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Great Adventure Catholic Bible (Paperback): Paperback Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the very back of the book is a short collection of devotional prayers, such as the Apostle's Creed, the Anima Christi, or the De Profundis; and it also lists the mysteries of the Holy Rosary with Bible readings for each, making this Bible a very useful personal devotional tool as well. I am loving this product, I shared it with my Knights of Columbus friends and I am getting great reviews back from them on this product as well.

Understand Sacred Scripture with this narrative approach to salvation history using The Great Adventure’s color-coded Bible Timeline® Learning System!Despite this, I can easily read a chapter or two of this Bible when I'm out and about, without feeling eye strain. This Bible, beyond all its teaching features, is a complete Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition Get the Bible that will help guide you through it. I cannot stress how much I wish this could be made available to every Catholic, and I am hoping that I can get involved and help to facilitate classes. Each book of the Bible is color-coded with a thumb index, indicating where it belongs within The Bible Timeline® .

This is the only Bible that incorporates the The Great Adventure's color-coded Bible Timeline learning system, a system that has made The Great Adventure Bible study resources the most popular and influential in the English speaking world.It ties all of Scripture together by following God’s “family plan” from Adam and Eve to Christ and the Church. There is a little ghosting through the pages but they’re not as tissue thin as I’d have expected in such a compact edition. This is the only Bible that incorporates The Great Adventure's color-coded Bible Timeline learning system, a system that has made The Great Adventure Bible study resources the most popular and influential in the English speaking world. It is also a "family Bible", with several pages added to it at the front, with pages to commemorate Baptism, Confirmation, First Communion, Matrimony, the names of siblings, children and grandchildren, making it a very personal item to own. Then, immerse yourself in Scripture with The Great Adventure Foundational Series: The Bible Timeline: The Story of Salvation, Matthew, and Acts.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would actually read the Old Testament and enjoy it, far less begin to understand it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Features A full-color Bible with a beautiful eye-catching design Each book of the Bible is color-coded with printed tabs, indicating where it belongs within The Bible Timeline. Uses the popular Bible Timeline system that's used by hundreds of thousands of Catholics to learn the Bible.Devo comunque constatare che questa edizione è elegante nella sua rilegatura in similpelle, ha un formato adatto a chi viaggia ed è stampata con caratteri chiari e perfettamente leggibili. Ties all of Scripture together by following God’s family plan from Adam and Eve to Christ and the Church. It’s the RSV translation which is easily readable without compromising on faithfulness to the original text. The first thing that stands out is its size: it is easy to carry around, and the fact that it is a hardcover makes it more durable and suited for the purpose.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment