276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DENTEMP - Loose Cap and Lost Filling Repair - Dental Repair Kit - Temporary Tooth Filling - Ready to Use - 12+ Repairs - Eugenol Free - Long-Lasting Dental Cement - Pain Relief - Ideal for Travel - 3g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Felhasználása ajánlott mindenkinek! Ne keljen egy beteg fogat elveszítenie egy kiesett tömés miatt! Calcium Sulfate, Dimethoxytetraethylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Sulfate, Ethylmethacrylate Polymer, Triacetin

The first step is to remove the old cement from the crown. As much as you can, anyway. Next, you rinse the crown. You also need to rinse the tooth you will be fitting it to and leave both the crown and the tooth moist. When the temporary filling fell out, I replaced it with Dentemp. I’ve been doing that ever since. Crowns are expensive and I’m on a tight budget so I’ll probably be continuing making temporary fillings for quite a while. Mosson kezet. Készítsen elő a koronát a jelenlegi vagy régi cement óvatos eltávolításával a korona belsejéből. Alaposan öblíteni le. Tisztítsa meg és öblítse le a köd területét vízzel, és hagyja nedvesen. Helyezze vissza a koronát a fogra, hogy új anyagot alkalmazzon. Ellenőrzés, hogy megfelelően illeszkedik-e. Ha ez nem így van, akkor ne folytassa a munkát! Keresse fel fogorvosát. Az applikátor segítségével távolítson el egy kis mennyiségű anyagot a tégelyből. Helyezzen nagyon kis mennyiségű anyagot a korona nyitott végének belső széle mentén. Helyezze a koronát a nedves fogra, és erősen nyomja meg. Többször harapjon rá, a megfelelő illeszkedés biztosítása miatt. Ha a harapás nem teljesen kényelmes, távolítsa el és ismételje meg az összes lépést, amíg a koronát normálisnak érzi. Távolítson el minden felesleges anyagot. A teljes kötés miatt várjon két (2) órát az étkezéssel. A fogorvos könnyedén eltávolítja. When you open the pot and see it’s not full, it can make you feel like you’ve been ripped off, but even if you need to make big fillings and only get five per pot, that’s only £1 per filling. It’s hard to grumble about that and, if you can’t get a dental appointment, a Dentemp filling can save you a lot of pain and distress. It’s definitely worth the money. Mosson kezet. Öblíteni ki az üreget meleg vízzel és hagyja nedvesen mert az anyag a nedvesség hatására köt meg. Az applikátor segítségével távolítson el kis mennyiségű anyagot a tégelyből, formázza gömbé az ujjaival és erősen megnyomja az üregbe. Az anyag az üreget ne töltse teljesen ki. Kaparja le az anyagot az ujjáról úgy, hogy az ujjával végigkaparja a fog szélét. Ne emelje fel egyenesen az ujját, mert ez meg lazíthatja az üregben lévő anyagot. Többször harapjon rá a megfelelő harapás biztosítására. Távolítson el minden felesleges anyagot. Öblíteni ki a szájat. A teljes kötés miatt várjon két (2) órát az étkezéssel. A fogorvos könnyedén eltávolítja.When you have your little ball of cement, it’s just a case of pressing it into the cavity and removing any excess cement with your fingers. You may need to bite on the cement to make sure there are no high points. All in all, though, Dentemp is pretty easy to use and it tastes the same as the temporary fillings dentists put in so it might be similar stuff.

If the cavity is directionally up and down or between teeth, the product gets wahed away with your saliva before it has a chance to harden. Small thin plastic strips should have been included to wrap around the tooth to protect it until it hardened. How do you use Dentemp on a broken tooth?

Find in store

It can cause serious side effects, especially in children, if any of the medicine gets into the mouth or is swallowed. This medicine may cause a rare, but serious blood problem called methemoglobinemia. Is dental cement permanent? Earlier in this review, I admitted I’ve been using Dentemp to make temporary fillings for a long time. If I was using it to hold a crown in place, I wouldn’t feel comfortable using it long-term. How long your filling will take to set depends on the material your dentist uses. According to Rothschild, amalgam fillings set weakly in 1 hour and are at full strength in about 24 hours. With this type of filling, it’s best to avoid eating hard foods until the filling has completely set. Is dental cement safe?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment