276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Dreams: Sissy School Training

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Are you in the mood for sissy pink? Slutty red? Which color matches your panties best? The best thing to do is to have a few colors for your Mistress to select from when she dresses you up. And a little blush (or a lot, if you’re feeling extra slutty!), some eye liner, powder and mascara makes your sissy look complete. I want Virgin to have inserts too. When the sissies come out I'll introduce him and you can fill his holes. In the meantime he will need to be satin pantied." Once you know your limits and desires (which can change over time), don’t let anyone push you into activities you don’t want to do. His mother sat in awe, blinking and gathering her wits. "Why yes dear, of course you shall." Miss Grace was matter of fact.

and she is done with it. First of course she will turn you into a sissy crossdresser, forcing you to dress for school in ruffled petticoated dresses . To Virgin, everything looked pink: the drapes which seemed to cover the walls, the pink plastic ceiling, inlaid with large circular mirrors facing down at him, and curtains in what appeared to be pink plastic with girly patterns and pictures all over them. There was a huge school desk, very traditional, also in pink. That must be for Miss Grace, and there were mirrors on the walls too, all surrounded with shiny pink plastic. There didn't seem to be any doors, in fact he looked round in a panic for the door through which they had just come in, and he couldn't see where it could have been. All of a sudden the speaker sounds returned, hissing and swishing, moaning and groaning as if to call for help. He tried to disconnect the belt across his waist but couldn't, then he realised there was another nurse in the room, coming from one of the plastic curtains and heading towards him. She was very tall and slim, all the taller for wearing such a narrow skirt in shiny silver grey material, in knife pleats as in the skirts of Miss Grace and Nurse Harmony. She wore a starched cap too, and her blouse was white and looked very soft, with a bunchy jabot of frills like Nurse Harmony's. The two nurses reached him at the same time, as well as Miss Grace who returned from her desk. Playing with a dildo during your sissy phone sex session can be very arousing, both for the sissy and the Mistress. Many sissy Mistresses enjoy instructing their sissy to play with their dildo… If you’re interested in getting a bit kinky, have your nipple clamps ready when you call.Nurse Harmony, our new boy has arrived and will learn a little bit about Satin Panty from now until home time." I can see you are a delicate boy," she said, already pulling the dress off his shoulders and arms and working it down the wide petticoats at his hips . "Pretty. When I am showing you how to be effeminate I want you to obey my instructions. You must become more girlish, otherwise you will be punished." Pretty sissy fantasies involve frilly dresses and any degree of bondage. May include any options of sissy maid fantasy. Many believe that embracing their sissy side can bring more balance and peace into their life. But don’t just take My word for it. Join My Empire and see for yourself.

Virgin found himself trembling, surrounded by three brightly coloured silky blouses, three attractive women's faces and feeling helpless to resist anything they might do to him. It was Miss Grace who had a pair of panties in her hands. "Thank you, Nurse Gillian. Kindly dress the boy in his first pair of satin panties," she said, "while Nurse Harmony and I see to it that he loves his satin gusset." We are now offering ongoing training for those who wish to embark on an in-depth feminization journey! One session is hardly enough to feel more feminine. Therefore, if you are dedicated to becoming a proper sissy or yearn to be properly feminized, this advanced Sissy School training is for you!

If you want to experiment to discover your own personal limits and desires, experiment safely with a positive attitude.

And we mentioned toys earlier. If you are a kinky sissy, you may be interested in reading below! Lots of sissies and Sissy Training Mistresses like to incorporate toys into a sissy training session. What kind of toys are we talking about? Let’s explore… It is important to figure out where you personally fit into the entire range of sissy activities. Do the things that are right for you and don’t feel pressured to do anything outside of your own personal comfort zone. There are more sissies than there are women who have a fetish and desire to be with a sissy man. Fortunately, many women will accept their man engaging in some forms of sisisifcation, although not all will want to participate. This is especially true if the sissy is willing to participate in the woman’s kink. Openly and honestly explore what works for you and your partner.Maybe not at first," said Nurse Harmony. "It might be worrying at first because it's unfamiliar, but you'll get used to it."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment