276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate morsels 170g

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Taste of Home Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Zucchini CakeYears ago, I added some zucchini to a peanut butter bar I had created, and this time I wanted to try adding it to a cake. They're not just restricted to cookies; their versatility shines in a variety of baked goods, from muffins to pancakes, and even melted down for drizzling or dipping. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

That inspired me to try making my own, so today I’m share how to make Homemade Dark Chocolate Chips! Chocolate chips were created with the invention of chocolate chip cookies in 1937 when Ruth Graves Wakefield of the Toll House Inn in the town of Whitman, Massachusetts added cut-up chunks of a semi-sweet Nestlé chocolate bar to a cookie recipe. Although convenient, melted chocolate chips are not always recommended as a substitute for baking chocolate.

Spread sweetness with the delicacies imbibing the delicious chocolate flavor from these chocolate morsels. If you have any specific product queries or require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. This package includes twelve bags, each filled with a generous 680g of these delectable morsels, perfect for adding a touch of chocolatey sophistication to your culinary creations. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

These include bittersweet, peanut butter, butterscotch, mint chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white and dark swirled chips. Once you’ve piped about half of the chocolate, take a toothpick (or just use the tip of your finger! Versatile Chocolate Excellence: Whether you're baking classic chocolate chip cookies, creating velvety chocolate ganache, or adding a generous sprinkle to your pancakes, Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are your versatile, gourmet companion. A Legacy of Chocolate Craftsmanship: Nestle Toll House is a name celebrated for its century-long dedication to crafting the finest chocolate. Lisa also dedicated her career here to finding and testing the best ingredients, kitchen gear and home products for our Test Kitchen-Preferred program.If needed, heat at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring vigorously after each interval until melted.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. These little bits of chocolate goodness carry with them a nostalgic essence, evoking memories of homemade cookies fresh out of the oven, moments of holiday baking, or spontaneous dessert creations.Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Enjoy scrumptious-tasting cookies and treats when you bake with Nestle Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.

Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels stand ready to be used in any of your favourite baking recipes. Nestle Toll House Chocolate Morsels 326g Bag Milk Chocolate Morsels These scrumptious morsels are sweet and ready to eat out of the bag. Each bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels embodies the brand's legacy of excellence and unwavering quality. They are often manufactured as teardrop-shaped volumes with flat circular bases; another variety of chocolate chips have the shape of rectangular or square blocks.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. So all you need to do is melt the chocolate, stir in the sweetener, and pipe little dots using a zip-topped bag with the corner snipped off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment