276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TAC-TICS - the football card game for children age 6 to 99!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With two 45 card halves, flip has all the excitement and tension of a real game in a simple box of cards. The game follows a basic pattern, though, and the rules make sense in terms of the rules of football, replicating real plays and allowing many different aspects of the game to manifest. Build up your Dream Team with the ultimate manager game, your rivals are waiting for your perfect eleven!

I could only see a stadium which i think is a loading screen and then nothing but just it keep showing. Each play can have special rules, that give them an advantage over certain play types, includes risk of committing fouls or maybe determines the conditions for making interceptions (have twice as many successes as opponent). Fast forward to today, and we’ve spent the past two years bringing it to life in the form of a card game to be enjoyed with family at home or with friends over a nice cold pint. Points are given for the 2 (a safety), 3 (field goal), 6 (touchdown, no conversion), 7 and 8 (TD with 1 and 2 point conversion, respectively). The goals, the saves, the trophies — relive it all in this spectacular new edition of Top Trumps Quiz: World Football stars.The "overtime" bonus cards can be exposed by the player who bought them at any time, and this trigger an additional round of betting.

You can just manage one player with a few minutes everyone other day, or you can get very involved and manage multiple teams. Trade up to 9 cards at a time to collect your favorite players, complete sets, acquire rare cards, or build your ultimate contest lineup.Betting may take place at that point, or can be conducted only after everyone has played "the first quarter" (this is up to how hard core the bettors are and how much they want the pot to swell).

The scrimmage aspects of the original complex version of the game may be hard to understand just from reading it without seeing it played, and so I put together some basic diagrams to illustrate some examples. Collect, play, win, upgrade your team to be the best football manager and prepare for the next match training and enhancing your foot Stars.

I had this idea for an American football cards and dice game for a long time, but then all of a sudden, 1st and Goal came along. If the match-up looks very favorable, the attacker could opt to sacrifice dice that are heavy on successes, replacing them with some that include much more bonus yards.

Any date prior to 3rd May 1966 will show a front cover that features a list of classified adverts (i. The biodegradable stickers can be disposed of with your food waste, the cardboard box and puzzle can be recycled and the plastic bag can be recycled by many councils.each round totals the value of each footballer in his/her hand PLUS the value of any card left in an opponent’s hand that does not complete a set.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment