276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (Tom Gates series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do wish you were around then, as your content is fantastic and my little boy looks forward to your daily worksheets. Her first job was as an art director for the music label Jive Records, a position she held between 1987 and 1990.

The first book in the series, The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was published in 2011 and won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize, a Red House Children's Book Award and a Waterstones Children's Book Prize. Love the writing and illustration style of them and they always inspires my son to illustrate things himself too.I'm finding your site an absolutely fantastic resource alongside the stuff being sent from my son's school.

It’s hard for Tom to concentrate on what he’s saying because his eyebrows are so bushy they look like two CATERPILLARS walking across his face.The Wrinklies are keen on giving presents AND they're planning a family outing which is going to be EPIC! She’s not a very good traveller though, so never sit next to her on a coach (or on anything that moves, to be honest), unless you enjoy watching her change COLOUR. Get a top hat (or make one; Book Aid International has a free Willy Wonka hat template) and stick sweets, chocolates, candy sticks (or just the wrappers) all over it.

Her lessons are always fun, unless Tom gets caught drawing pictures of her, then not so much fun is had by anyone (apart from Marcus, who always laughs at him). Granny Mavis loves to make odd combinations of food like BANANA PIZZA, GRATED CHOCOLATE on PASTA and TEA-covered CORNFLAKES. Ten side-splitting tales featuring ant-infested underwear, a seriously delicious chicken pie and the enigmatic Wafer Boy. The Executive Producers are Ken Anderson from Wild Child Animation, Arabella Page Croft from Black Camel, author illustrator Liz Pichon, and Ian France, Commissioning Editor at Sky. The series follows the adventures of doodling schoolboy Tom, his family and friends as he has fun, and comes up with ever more creative excuses as he faces the everyday challenges of everyday life.

Make rabbit ears from brown triangles fastened to elastic, so you child can wear them as a headband.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment