276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intex 28272 Metal Frame Rectangular Outdoor Swimming Pool, Filter Pump Not Included, Capacity 3834 L, Measures 300 x 200 x 75 Centimeters - Color Blue

£69.995£139.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, a more expensive, higher-quality pool is more of an investment. There are larger pools available that you can properly swim in, with filter pumps to keep the water clean and healthy too. The Bestway Fast Set 10ft pool is definitely one of the most popular options as it’ll fit in most gardens, is easy to set up and is pretty budget-friendly too. There are lots of different sizes to choose from, including ones big enough to swim in, and you can take them down after the summer. Like the Intex round metal frame pools, the liners in Intex's rectangular pools are made of super-tough sidewalls comprised of three separate layers for added strength. The two outer layers of heavy duty PVC are bonded to an inner layer of strong polyester mesh to provide the optimum blend of strength and flexibility.

Get ready to have the coolest summertime, enjoying every splash of the water with your family and friends. Our Intex range of Rectangular Frame Pools is the perfect starter pool for smaller families and spaces. Easy to assemble, these pools are ready for water in just 30 minutes. This Intex Metal Frame Pool is constructed with a supertough puncture resistant 3-ply liner material and indudes a convenient drain plug and connection holes for optional filter pumps. Supported by strong, durable steel frames and laminated sidewalls, these pools are sturdy and will stay firmly in place. Yes, as long as the pool is set up and used correctly and you ensure that children are supervised at all times. For temporary 'above-the-ground' garden pools, this really depends on the size and the quality of the pool you go for. It's also a great size for a paddling pool, at 2.5 x 1.5m, there's plenty of space for a good splash around in here.

Reasonably priced and easy to set up, Intex’s Easy Set pool is a great low-hassle option. Unlike most inflatable pools, the Easy Set only needs the top ring inflating.

The SUPER-TOUGH sidewalls are triple strength- made with three separate layers of material for extra strength and durability. Two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC are laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement. The rectangular configuration allows homeowners with smaller gardens to use the space more efficiently and enjoy more swimming area versus a round pool. I bought this pool for my family in June 2020 since our local pool and racquet club had closed due to the pandemic. It fit perfectly in our large RV carport and set up was reasonably easy with 2 adults and a teenager. Since it's covered by a carport, it stayed very clean. My husband made a solar heater for it that really helped get the temperature to a comfortable level. The pump, filter, and cover that came with it have all been fine. Getting ready to fill it up again for its second summer. I would buy this pool again if I ever need another. " Nobody builds a metal frame pool like Intex! With their SUPER-TOUGH liners and high quality, incredibly strong metal frames, you will enjoy a pool that is easy to assemble, beautiful to look at and certain to provide years of fun! Easy to install everything works great my only complaint is when it was being delivered they were supposed to call but just showed up. If the kids would not have been home it would have gone bad."WHEN a summer heatwave hits, there's really nothing better than one of the best garden swimming pools. This metal frame pool also has a convenient drain plug for easy draining. The drain connects easily to a garden hose so the water can be drained away from the pool area. Intex makes outstanding merchandise that many people around the globe give recognition, trust, and brand love towards Intex for ensuring its products are of world-class and high quality as they are routinely tested to make sure that all end products meet Intex elevated standards for quality, safety and value. We love the handy seat in the corner, where you can sit down and cool off while your kids play in the water. EasySet™ by Intex is the easiest pool to set up on the market! The simple assembly takes all the guesswork out of putting up your pool. Simply inflate the top ring and fill the pool with water.

Powerful water filtration with included 110-120V Krystal Clear™ Sand Filter Pump (pump flow rate: 2,100 Gph)with Hydro Aeration® Technology for easy maintenance While outdoor pools are designed to warm naturally in the summer sun, heaters are available to give them a helping hand. The type of heater you need will depend on the size of the pool, and most are designed to be used in conjunction with the pool’s pump. As an alternative to mains-powered heaters, solar mats are also available and are designed to gently warm the water as it passes through the filter. What extras should I look out for?

Can I have a swimming pool in my garden?

Pool and equipment as indicated. With care, it sould last for years. 15" x 15" x 2" concrete pavers work excellent for supports under legs." As our environment becomes more fragile by the minute, Intex is also very committed to decreasing its carbon footprint. For more than 10 years, Intex has been continuously working with its suppliers to reduce the number of fossil fuels used. This is to ensure that Intex products have a smaller impact on mother nature overall, it is after all the only planet that we humans can live in. An innovative steel frame design that optimizes shape and weight distribution for enhanced strength and durability

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment