276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lucozade Zero Fizzy Drink, Tropical Flavour, Sugar Free, Low Calorie, 6 Pack, 330ml Cans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Glucozade" was invented by William Walker Hunter in 1927 in Newcastle; Hunter had taken over the business of pharmacist William Owen.

Lucozade Energy | Suntory Beverage and Food GBI Our brands: Lucozade Energy | Suntory Beverage and Food GBI

Originally launched in 1927 by chemist, William Hunter, ‘Glucozade’ as it was known back then, was used to replace lost energy through sickness.At the time of the sale, the product was manufactured in England at the Royal Forest Factory in Coleford, Gloucestershire, in the Forest of Dean. Carbonated Water, Sugar, Acids (Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Flavourings, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Caffeine (0. Since the drink now includes artificial sweeteners, guidelines have been amended to state that Lucozade should not be used to treat diabetic hypoglycaemia.

Lucozade Zero - Tropical 12 x 500ml » Lucozade Lucozade Zero - Tropical 12 x 500ml » Lucozade

Suddenly I wished I was sick as well, because my friendship with Estie had given me a taste for Lucozade: the smell, the bright orange colour, the cellophane wrapping (which could later be used to make X-ray specs), the glugging as it left the bottle like a fizzy golden waterfall, the tiny bubbles jumping out of the glass and popping in the air. The short-lived campaign claimed that Lucozade was "the worst offender", containing 62 grams of sugar in a 500 ml bottle, followed by Coca-Cola with 54 grams. While every effort is made to ensure these files are correct, please make sure you read the product labels carefully to understand what allergens, ingredients and nutritional values are present in the products before consuming. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Following its rebranding as a sports drink, high-profile athletic figures in British pop culture have promoted Lucozade in television commercials, beginning with Olympic decathlon champion Daley Thompson in 1983, followed by sporting figures such as Olympic sprint champion Linford Christie, footballers John Barnes and Alan Shearer, rugby player Jonny Wilkinson, and Tomb Raider heroine Lara Croft.Lucozade Alert provides Niacin (Vitamin B3) which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment