276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Johnsons Veterinary Products Bitch Spray,X-Large

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designs Bitch Be Gone PNG, Bitch Spray Tumbler Wrap PNG, Skulls png, Funny Gift For Her png, Cuss Spray Png, Halloween png, Hoes & Thots No, your pug is definitely not too old to be spayed at 1.5 years, although your vet may want to wait until 2 or 3 months after her second season if it is due soon. I would advise discussing all the pros and cons of the operation with your vet, but I personally think that the pros will greatly outweigh the cons.

The spray contains a mixture of herbal oils and I have used it often as I am not a fan of neutering as many people know. I can tell you what I use it for and that is at the end of a season, when a bitch may still smell a little attractive, I spray it on the fur areas of her hind legs prior to going to a training class just to mask any lingering smell so no one with a dog at the class can complain. Blow me pink Bubble gum Spray Tumbler 40oz with Hand, Bubble Gum Bitch, Sarcasm Tumbler 40oz, Funny Tumbler Wrap, Skinny Tumbler.In Sweden, until 2012 it was illegal to spay a bitch (other than for a medical reason). Although that law has now been slightly relaxed, a study during that time showed that approximately 25% of bitches will have had pyometra ( Figure 1) by the time they reach 10 years of age ( Egenvall et al, 2001). Since pyometra is a potentially life-threatening illness, which can be prevented by spaying, this in itself may provide an argument for recommending spaying for all bitches. The British Veterinary Association (BVA) published a policy document in 2014 which ‘strongly supports the practice of …spaying of bitches’ ( www.bva.co.uk/News-campaigns-and-policy/policy/Companion…/Neutering/). The policy document listed the benefits of spaying as: avoiding the potential distress of pseudopregnancy, removing the risk of pyometra, reducing the risk of mammary tumours and the cessation of oestrus (thus obviating the need for seclusion of a bitch while in heat). my female pekinese has had bothth her utérus and ovaries removed and is still acting as she is going to have puppies I.e. scratchinbg in corners, panting and follows me everywhere – has anyone had this experience? Each batch is handmade by a Herbalist of over 40 years experience to supply the most Natural and Safe products for your pet.

Johnson’s Bitch Spray helps to ease the attention on bitches in season by discouraging the unwanted attention from other dogs.

Thanks for all of you for the advice, I knew you were all right, I was just trying to find the answer that doesn't exist (other than spayed). my dog as just been spayed she is 11 and all she wants to do day after op is eat grass she is throwing up after eating grass. will not take a drink or food. need to get the prescribed anti-biotic into her. After calling dogsitters, vets and even kennel places... I ended up calling the breeder of the dog I mated my Rosie with last year. I thought, as she has both (obviously, as she is a breeder) she might have something that works for her. This Spray has been designed to mask the natural oestrus odours of a bitch in Season and discourage unwanted attention from dogs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment