276°
Posted 20 hours ago

For Replacement Exhaust Flange - Replacement For Exhaust Flange Repair Kit 2Inch Exhaust Flange Exhaust Flange Repair Exhaust Flange Replacement Split Exhaust Flange 2Inch Flat Oval Split Repair Exha

£9.645£19.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No welding required, our flanges are designed for the life of the vehicle and can be removed in future and reinstalled with no hassle. Using the proper, high-quality bits (for stainless steel), and finding a good combination of drill speed and pressure is essential for making the job go as reasonably as possible. I have just succesfully used one of these kits from x8r without any issues and they do include both of the gaskets you will need.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). We then let cool, dress the holes with a drill bit, clean the flanges and apply new gaskets and use a bolt/locknut for reassembly. It’s responsible for directing harmful exhaust gases away from your vehicle, so it’s essential that it’s well maintained to make sure it’s working properly and safely. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Walker delivers optimal OE-style fit, appearance, and dependability in aftermarket emissions control parts. The easiest way to deal with them, albeit most don't own the right equipment is to use an oxyacetylene torch. The studs at the bottom of the downpipes are a frequent item to be addressed around here anymore owing to mileage/age. Our kit comes complete with all you require including both types of gasket seal ring and the correct spec stainless steel bolts, washers, lock rings and nuts. Following my recent MOT on my 2003 325i Touring, my mechanic told me that the exhaust mountings need attention.

We are so confident in the quality of our repair kits, that we offer a guarantee that our repair kits will not fail due to corrosion, cracking, or splitting for the lifetime of the vehicle. Please read the description carefully to make sure that this flange pipe repair will fit your vehicle. Simply grind off the old flanges (often they will just fall apart) slot our new flanges in to place and fasten. If/when this happens, the car will usually throw a CEL, owing to the upstream/downstream O2 sensors seeing the cat converter not performing as expected, owing to the gasses passing around the outside.He said that there's a flange repair kit for the E46 M3 and showed me a link to a typical product (inserted below). Exhaust Flange Kits are sold with gasket and bolts to match, ideal for custom fabrications or general repairs on exhausts that require new flanges. Come join the discussion about M performance, turbo kits, engine swaps, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

You can rest assure that the components that you fit to your car have been manufactured to the highest standards. This repair kit will allow you to grind off the old top hat section and remove the damaged flange and re-weld the new stainless steel top hat section on.We are so confident in the quality of our repair kits, that we offer a guarantee that our repair kits will not fail due to corrosion, cracking, or splitting for 5 years/50,000 miles, whichever happens first. I fitted the talkwrench style clamps and they only made the issue worse by snapping off the pipe in this location.

These are constructed of cast iron (despite being fitted to a stainless steel exhaust) and inevitably deteriorate and split. The exhaust flanges are manufactured from poor quality steel that will rust and corrode and eventually disintegrate, causing an exhaust leak. A week later I removed the exhaust for drive shaft work, and had no problem at all getting the bolts and flanges apart.

Install our high quality stainless steel flange clamps which very simply attach in situ, curing vehicle faults and will last the life of the vehicle. A common fault on E46 M3 models is failure of the exhaust flanges caused by rust / corrosion of this part.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment