276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[HaruHaru Wonder] Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 150ml

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pulsatilla Koreana Extract: Sometimes referred to as the Korean Pasque flower, it is an antimicrobial, preservative, and anti-inflammatory ingredient that also works to soothe the skin. Absolutely love this toner! I always use it after cleansing my face and it absorbs really well while making my skin feel nice and plump. Would definitely recommend for combination skin.

Skinsider is delighted to offer a range of HaruHaru Wonder products for customers looking to find products that help improve skin complexion and promote cell regeneration. Not many people know about HaruHaru. Their Wonder range truly is one of the best-kept secrets in Korean Beauty. They offer toners, cleansing oils, serums and gels, which are the perfect addition to your skincare routine.

Free Standard Shipping to Netherlands with any € 65 purchase

Oryza Sativa Extract: A skin conditioning agent containing vitamins and antioxidants like polyphenols and flavonoids that support healthy skin elasticity. The fermentation process in the toner helps improve the antioxidant effects of this extract. Wondering why rice is hydrating? The protein in rice have emollient properties. Emollients create a barrier on the skin to trap moisture in, keeping your skin moisturized.

Over a few weeks,I noticed my skin looking brighter overall, with a healthy glow to it. Unlike the gold-standard brightening ingredient vitamin C, this toner brightens the skin more subtly by providing intense hydration and plumping your skin cells to give you that truly glowing effect. Our Final Verdict: Yes, there was a time when I love hyaluronic acid but it is in almost every product. Hyaluronic acid is famously known for holding 1000 times its weight in water. But it is found in most products you have in your skincare. I would recommend this toner to any- and everyone. Being lightweight and deeply hydrating, it’s suitable for most, if not all, skin types – from oily, dry, combination, sensitive, dehydrated, to mature skin. Plus, it helps control sebum production and brighten dull skin. As long as you use it consistently with patience, you’ll see noticeable results over a few weeks of use. More About The Brand: Phyllostachys Pubescens Shoot Bark Extract: Also known as bamboo shoot extract, this natural brightening ingredient has antimicrobial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it ideal for acne-prone skin types.Numerous in-vitro studies have found rice water to help decrease sun damage by increasing collagen production and inhibiting the process of tyrosinase. Panax Ginseng Root Extract: A skin-conditioning agent that is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe and treat skin damage. HaruHaru Wonder is a brand with products best suited for sensitive skin. Their range utilises natural ingredients, a key component of any top Korean beauty brand. What makes HaruHaru Special? Beautiful product, gentle on my skin but very effective. Smells slightly of lavender. Pleasant but not overpowering. Excellent service. Would buy again

Also I got a Nacific item and didn’t get a Stray Kids PC which I have come to expect now which is maybe a little selfish but I was really sad I didn’t get one this time! If you have dehydrated or dry skin, you could apply another layer or even multiple layers of this toner (like in the 7 Skin method popular in Korean skincare), to your face for added moisture and nourishment. Love the consistency and it delivers with hydration - was worried about the lavender scent but no irritation at all and I’ll be buying the bigger bottle next time. It’s a skincare staple for me now Though more research is needed on rice's ability to help with UV protection, recent studies seem promising. Haruharu toner’s uniquely fermented formula allows the active ingredients to be more easily absorbed deeper into the skin thanks to their Ultra Deep Technology.Please note that there is added fragrance and lavender essential oil in the original version of this toner. I saw review of this product online and decided to have a try myself . This toner is gentle to skin with a bit of lavender smell which I like as it’s not overpowering. After use of the product my skin feels healthy , plump . I think it even helps with some acne . Would recommend anyone to at least try it for their selves. After cleansing, you can apply the toner with a cotton pad, but I like to pour some into the palm of my hand and gently pat it into my damp skin. I'm not the biggest fan of Toners. I only use them if I notice that my skin could use a bit more hydration and this product is very nice. I don't layer my toner, so I cannot comment on that but I found this to be very hydrating.

Honestly, I just didn’t find anything special about it. I didn’t find that my skin was particularly hydrated or looked particularly better after using it.Yes. Anyone having a hard time shopping for vegan beauty products will be delighted to learn that HaruHaru Wonder is vegan-friendly. HaruHaru Wonder also promises that 95% of ingredients used are derived naturally. What HaruHaru Wonder products are the most popular? Water / Aqua, Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens Shoot Bark Extract, Aspergillus Ferment, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cyclodextrin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-glucan, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Sodium Phytate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glucose, 1,2-Hexanediol

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment