276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Boosting Serum , 5.3 Ml

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Lash Sensational Boosting Serum from Maybelline is an amazing product that will transform your lashes and give them a boost of volume and length. Application: Apply the serum from the roots to the tips and let it work for a short time, then apply your favorite mascara as usual. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. I’m kind of sceptical about products like that, however, it was on the cheaper end so why not give it a try, right?

The unique formula is enriched with ingredients that strengthen and protect your lashes, while making them appear fuller and longer.From now on at Perfume’s Club, you can find products sent by external sellers, always under Perfume’s Club’s quality criteria. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. Give your lashes the love and care they deserve with the Lash Sensational Boosting Serum from Maybelline. So I’m just grateful this product seems really safe at least for me and I’m just gonna keep using it and it might take a few tubes because you never know… But so far so good I would recommend people give it at least a try because it’s less expensive than those other brands and some of those other brands I think are too harsh in my opinion anyway.

If, like me, you weren't born with the kind of fluttery eyelashes that boy who ghosted you for no good reason was blessed with, you'll know all too well that when it comes to lash length, life is not fair. Under the mascara, it acts as a primer then makes the lashes look fuller like how the other eyelash primers would do. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Applied at night, these serums promote lash growth and a good one (my favourite is Lilash, which left my eyelashes touching my eyebrows) can cause a drastic difference.

Their arginine (that's an amino acid to you and me) and B5 formula promises to give you fuller, thicker looking lashes in 4 weeks. Enriched with Arginine and Provitamin B5 to hydrate and strengthen, the serum coats lashes from root to tip for a soft and supple texture and minimised breakage during makeup removal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment