276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garnier Micellar Rose Cleansing Water For Dull Skin, Glow Boosting Cleanser and Makeup Remover, Recognised By The British Skin Foundation, Use With Reusable Micellar Eco Pads, 700 ml

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Buying cruelty free isn’t hard these days. But I have genuinely struggled with micellar water. I hope this list gives you some good alternatives and you can wipe away makeup (and the rest) knowing no animals have been harmed in the process. How do we create this list? Garnier Micellar Water is the only micellar water recognised by the British Skin Foundation and Allergy UK due to its soothing formula that is suitable for all sensitive skin types. I certainly credit my education to Susan on showing the proper way of formulating & Marie your blog certainly taught me also! It was the first one I believe that got me going & while I’m busy busy in my own work shop I stop in from time to time to see what my 2 favorite girls are up to..but not to STEAL anyone’s work …as I know you’d not do either …had to vent a tad on your behalf

Micellar water breaks down and removes makeup, sunscreen, and grime on the skin. It’s usually the first step in your skincare routine. Toner, on the other hand, is typically used after cleansing to mop up any residual product, restore balance to your skin, and minimize the look of pores.You could also swap out some of the distilled water for other watery ingredients like witch hazel or aloe vera juice. Used by me. I have used them all so I can give some personal insight, rather than just regurgitating marketing materials from the brands themselves (although all of the marketing is truly excellent, which is why I bought them in the first place!)

Looking for an effective, gentle and glow-boosting cleanser? Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water gently removes up to 100% make-up and intensely cleanses skin of dirt, oil, SPF and pollution. Skin is left free of impurities, revealing healthy-looking glowing skin.I recommend using micellar water to cleanse in the morning. You’ll have gone to bed with clean skin, and the only thing on your skin’s surface is residue from any skincare products you might have worn overnight,” Dr. Yadav shares. “To fully remove makeup or sunscreen, however, I’d suggest a true cleanse." This is when a cleansing balm would come in handy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment