276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Synology 16 Channel NVR Deep Learning Video Analytics DVA1622 with HDMI Video Output

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Insert the biggest thing I hate about Synology outside of their “hard drive requirements” (if the damn hard drive says Nas supported then it should just work you shouldn’t need a specific hard drive) is them telling you where to put your media or files for specific programs they own you should be able to tell the programs just like in Plex where the files are where you wanting to put the files and have one way think as an option with no deletion Synology Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) – An intuitive hypervisor that supports Windows, Linux, and Virtual DSM virtual machines. Its powerful disaster recovery tools help users achieve maximum service uptime. Serious question is it worth hammering and shortning the life of the drives on a ‘home nas’ (likely only gets use a few hours a day) 24/7 over using a dedicated NVR?

Please select Synology memory modules for optimum compatibility and reliability. Synology will not provide complete product warranty or technical support if non-Synology memory modules are used for memory expansion.

Deep Learning NVR DVA3221

Need the DVA1622 as part of a larger deployment? With Surveillance Station Centralized Management System(CMS), several to hundreds of Synology DVA, NVR, and NAS devices can be managed, operated, updated, and protected from a central management server. Process video at the edge while keeping central control, and maintain your servers remotely from a single, powerful console. Availability Actual maximum storage pool and volume sizes depend on drive sizes used, the number of drive bays available, and the RAID configuration.

But everyone can still see everyone’s folder I’d love to have it so that you can easily isolate nested folders what FPS (Frame per Second) are the cameras you are using? I am looking for a devicw that can handle 4K, 1080P, or 4MP with a huge 320Mbps incoming bitrate, CAN any Synology DVR handle this at 30 FPS (Frame per Second)? Hmmmm. This is a NAS not a camera. Any AI is only as good as the original camera image. Poor camera, poor lighting, poor image, useless AI. This is a money making fad. The better place to put the AI is in the edge device itself; the camera. Once the AI has identified a person or vehicle you’ll want the camera to move to that object and zoom in on it. That requires a PTZ camera with reasonably good quality optics. This system supports KVM, with an HDMI 2.0 (4K 60FPS) output, which can exclusively be used for Surveillance Station. This means that in addition to local network and remote access to the surveillance setup, users can have local/direct access whenever necessary. This can be beneficial for faster/high-quality feed access or in the event of network issues.Thử nghiệm được National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) thực hiện qua quy trình Facial Recognition Vendor Test (FRVT) trong hạng mục WILD (sử dụng các khuôn mặt được trích xuất từ các thước phim trong thế giới thực).

Sorry, I probably misread. dimakv2014 has it working on his Ivy Bridge CPU to show it doesn't require Haswell, but I read closer and he doesn't have a Microserver Gen8. And re-reading this thread, I don't think anyone confirmed it's working on a Gen8. I'm able to get DVA1622 installed as a VM in ESXi. I'm aware it's without the DVA functions as I'm just interested in the extra cameras. You need /dev/dri for the AI options to work, If AI is not available, look for "[error]Failed to open /dev/dri/card0" Facial Recognition, License Plate Recognition, and certain Intrusion Detection settings consume system resources equivalent to 2 DVA tasks. A maximum of 6 of these tasks can be run at once. When recording in 4K quality, the maximum number of DVA tasks is limited to 8. Learn more

Contact Us

Manage access to your premises easily with detection support of up to 10,000 personnel profiles with >97% accuracy. 2 Face Covering Detection Smart Search – This feature significantly enhances the surveillance process by allowing you to focus on a specific area within recorded feeds. For instance, you can set the system to alert you of any movement, person, or vehicle in a predetermined spot, such as a door, desk, or window. By combining Smart Search with Smart Time Lapse, you can sift through weeks of recordings in a fraction of the time, automatically identifying any noteworthy events in a particular spot. It allows you to retroactively apply advanced surveillance parameters, even if they weren’t set up at the time of recording.

Timely alerts are crucial to prevent break-ins. With one or two DVA tasks, home owners can transform their home surveillance from simple CCTV recording to an active threat detection system that warns when suspicious activities are detected. Need the DVA1622 as part of a larger deployment? With Surveillance Station Centralized Management System (CMS), several to hundreds of Synology DVA, NVR, and NAS devices can be managed, operated, updated, and protected from a central management server. Process video at the edge while keeping central control and maintain your servers remotely from a single, powerful console. Availability Option2: DVA3221 - you can try to put it on your current Xeon through esxi, most likely it will work same as dva1622, but if you have pci-e slot on your motherboard, you can buy some small form factor Nvidia GTX 1650 gddr5 gpu (and gddr 5 memory is very important since GTX1650 has 2 revisions gddr 5 and gddr6 memory, gddr6 was released after drivers currently installed in Dva3221 so this gpu with that memory is not on the list and will not work) and passthrough it in esxi to vm. But before buying, make sure that your current setup will run dva3221 loader from redpill or other whatever you use. I tested in Vmware Workstation works good so esxi will have no problems + gpu passthrough, but my cpu was i7-8700k so I dont know how your Xeon will handle it. Like other models, the DVA1622 has the same single 80mm rear fan. This fan’s RPM automatically adjusts according to the system’s temperature requirements, which aids in maintaining optimal operating conditions. If necessary, users also have the option to manually adjust the fan’s speed.Timely alerts are crucial to prevent break-ins. With one or two DVA tasks, homeowners can transform their home surveillance from simple CCTV recording to an active threat detection system that warns when suspicious activities are detected. We designed the DVA1622 specifically with the needs of small and home users in mind," said Tony Lin, product manager for surveillance at Synology Inc. "That doesn't mean right-sizing its capacity, but also adding additional features to make sure that it can be used with a monitor, mouse, and keyboard for an all-in-one, standalone surveillance solution." More than just threat identification

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment