276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kipsta Small Sport Bag Kipocket 20 Litre Light Blue 20 x 25 x 40 cm Foldable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To Reduce Our Water Consumption And The Impact Of This Consumption On The Environment, We Use Just One Dyed Thread For Every Two Threads In The Fabric.

This 20L Bag Is Not Only Designed To Carry All Your Essential Sports Kit But Is Also An Excellent Choice For Hand Luggage Whilst Travelling. Laboratory tests: This bag has been subjected to numerous tests throughout the design process to check its shape retention, resistance to wear, colourfastness, water repellent properties, and durability when being carried.

The large boot compartment is really practical for storing your dirty boots after a match (rubber crumb, mud, etc. The main compartment can be divided in half to keep your dirty boots separate from your clean clothes, and elastic bands hold your ironed clothes neatly in place when the bag is vertical. I use pouches to organize my stuff, that's why even if the Kipsta backpack has less organization than the AER/Ozuko, it's not a problem for me and I am not frustrated about that.

We nevertheless recommend checking with your airline regarding their current size and weight restrictions. That reminded me of a friend that owns one for a couple of years, he uses it for onebag travel maybe two or three times a year.This means that no advice is given or implied and you are solely responsible for deciding whether the product is suitable for your needs. Others have a longer lifespan, in accordance with current regulations this may not exceeds 13 months. You can use the "Ok, I accept", "No, I refuse" or "Cookie Settings" buttons to express your choice(s). The idea for this bag came to us after observing young players pitch side or on their way to training.

Volume: Volume expands from 30 to 35 litres | Cabin luggage format | Dimensions=54 2927 Easy transport: Cunning! It’s not double lined but that does mean it’s incredibly lightweight if you’re trying to keep your load light when travelling. We tested: water-repellency, resistance to carrying and friction, and discolouration to ensure the bag holds up well to use over time. com/r/onebag/comments/djqky8/just_moved_all_my_stuff_into_a_16_bag_i_picked_up/ and the fact that a lot of people seem to be interested in this backpack, I decided to share with you a quick review of these bags.

These tests are carried out regularly by different labs to ensure that our quality standards are met throughout the design process. These Tests Are Carried Out Regularly By Different Labs To Ensure That Our Quality Standards Are Met Throughout The Design Process. Eco-Friendly Design: Two-Colour DyeingIt Takes A Lot Of Water To Dye Fabrics, And A Lot Of Waste Water Is Produced.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment