276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil - EVCLO (x1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The dose on the bottle of Blue Ice Butter Oil/Cod Liver Oil Blend says 1/2 tsp. On the Green Pasture This is because you start losing bone mass after age 40. This can lead to fractures later in life, especially after menopause ( 17, 18).

9 Science-Backed Benefits of Cod Liver Oil - Healthline

Cod Liver Oil has been tested for purity by leading European institutes and meets all the stringent European requirements.

I’ve tried to take FCLO several times now. The first time, all went well for a few days. I felt good. Then, I started coughing, really badly, bringing up tons of phlegm, every time I took a dose. The last dose I took, I started wheezing, so I stopped. The same thing has happened each subsequent time I’ve tried the FCLO, except that now the coughing happens immediately and the wheezing begins with the second or third dose. I thought that perhaps I could take the Blue Ice FCLO/HVBO mixture in capsules. I don’t cough when I take it, but I do ache all over and I’m very fatigued. I’m assuming that I have some kind of allergy or sensitivity to the FCLO, which disappoints me greatly. Are there other varieties of fish liver oil that might have similar benefits, to which I might not be allergic? Are there any that you would recommend I try?

Dropi - A Clean Drop of Iceland

I found some halibut liver oil online but read that the vitA content fluctuates widely in the species, and also do not know anything about its quality post-processing…

Cod liver oil features

Although vitamin A is great for eye health, it’s not recommended to take high doses of it, as it may cause vitamin A toxicity ( 31). Summary

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment