276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Redex DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner, Clears Soot Blockages Fast, Reduces Emissions & Reactivates DPF, 250ml, Packaging May Vary

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thankfully, now we’re finished, we no longer have a hung jury, with all three saying the C-Max is now noticeably smoother, especially when it, or the weather, is cold. As well as the warning light, you’ll also likely notice a decrease in performance from your car. You may experience the following symptoms.

This will depend on the types of journey you do. If you drive on a motorway regularly for extended periods of time, you’ll need to use DPF cleaner less often than a typical “around town” driver. If your diesel car is fitted with a DPF, it’s imperative that you use DPF compliant engine oil. Using an oil that doesn’t meet the required specifications for your engine can result in catostrophic failure. If the DPF filter reaches a certain percentage full level, your car will give you a warning light which will look something similar to the image below (The image will vary between car manufacturer but will generally look very similar) We recommend that you use it every second or third tank to prevent problems. You can also use it if your DPF warning light comes on; if the warning light is on, this can also cause your car to fail its MOT. Can I just take my car to a mechanic to clear my DPF? The second week of our test actually saw the mpg deteriorate by 1.5 mpg from the pre-test week, but it’s been a steady improvement since then and we look to be getting about 3mpg more than we did before. It’s not huge – about 6-7 per cent – but we’ll take it. Strike two. How much does it cost to use Redex?Our advice would be to use a good quality DPF cleaner to keep the system clean and also to ensure your car is treated to a decent run out allowing the system to do what it needs to do. This is one of the reasons we have added to and enhanced our Best DPF Cleaner article as the needs has increased What is a DPF? Thanks to our specially designed bottle, you can add the product directly to your car through the fuel filler cap, where it will mix with diesel and circulate through the system, helping your engine to burn fuel and particles more efficiently. An essential product for all diesel owners, Redex DPF Cleaner is considered one of the best DPF cleaners on the market – working to protect your engine and prevent frustrating problems.

SparkRight claimed this device would give you ‘up to’ a 20% fuel saving! I wandered around the shop, and realised that with Platinum tipped spark plugs giving ‘up to’ 10% GTX up to 10% Redex, plus a few more, if all of them worked I’d be using no petrol at all! Update – October 2023– We have updated our product recommendations in line with some excellent new products that have been released in the UK market. As well as testing multiple cleaners, we also based our recommendations upon the latest research and a number of factors. Some of the factors that we took into consideration included how easy they are to use, duration between the treatments, additional qualities and value for the money. Conclusion But the one question we’ve had from a number of readers since we first started using it is: Can using Redex damage my car? The cost of using a dedicated DPF cleaner regularly is far cheaper than the cost of a DPF repair or replacement, it’s a great preventative measure which is now an essential part of maintaining our vehicles. You need to make sure you choose the best DPF Cleaner you can afford to get the best results possible. How Long Does The DPF Cleaner Take To Work?It’s a valid question as you’re shoving additives in to your fuel tank, but the fact is that Redex have been delivering their products for almost 100 years, and are happy to declare that “Redex products will never cause any damage or impairment to your car”, and will do nothing more than provide a “reliable engine-cleaning solution” for users. Which is reassuring. When we did an interim report on the Redex test last month, we said that two out of the three regular users of the car thought it was running smoother, although one couldn’t notice any difference. We’ve been using Redex Diesel System Cleaner in our 100k mile Ford C-Max for a few months to see if it improves performance and economy. Does it work? You may notice a rough and different idle to your car engine. It may be jerky and unsteady when stationery, due to the gasses not flowing properly through the DPF filter. Yes, absolutely. The principle behind a DPF cleaner is to act as a preventative measure to help prevent major problems manifesting themselves accompanied an expensive repair bill. Using a DPF cleaner will cause no harm and even if your DPF is only very lighly full, the cleaner will improve fuel economy and engine performance. Can I Have My DPF Removed?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment