276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (300ml)

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My hairdresser uses this whenever I go, so I finally decided to take the plunge myself and it’s annoyingly it’s worth the money! It is expensive but the bottle is big so it softens the blow. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; Bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spray builds in incredible volume and sultry texture. Zeolite crystallines absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights). I was pleased to learn that there was more to this spray than alcohol and handfuls of ingredients I couldn’t begin to pronounce.

Dry Texturizing Spray - Travel | Travel Bestsellers - Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray - Travel | Travel Bestsellers - Oribe

You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Oribe does claim that its products are gluten-free. I’m no expert when it comes to production, but I wanted to note that Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is a listed ingredient that is in fact a derivative of wheat germ that can have some of the same effects as gluten. I have a gluten sensitivity, where I experience rash reactions with any interaction with gluten products and an upset stomach when ingested, though I am not diagnosed with Celiac disease. I have not had any negative reactions while using this product and before this test, I’d been exposed to the spray for years without any adverse reactions. I did however think it was worth noting for those of you with stronger sensitivities, just to make you aware and be on the safe side in case you want to run it past your doctor. The ResultsShake. Spray where you want volume. Style to desired finish and hold. A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo. Undone, effortless texture has been a long-standing, covetable trait when it comes to hairstyles, so when hair care company Oribe put that “je ne sais quois” vibe into a single can, it made us all a little “hair-obsessed.” Ever since Oribe released its Dry Texturizing Spray to the world, dry texture spray has become a must-have item in the beauty closets of every hair type. It’s a product that gives the hair an instant refresh; a positive jolt of energy to the hair that makes it come alive. I was extremely impressed with how good my hair looked after using this spray from Oribe and how long it lasted. I was surprised at how tempted I was to keep spraying it for scent's sake with no end in sight. This highly tantalizing cult-favorite does not disappoint.

Dry Texturizing Spray | Signature | Collections | Oribe

About the Brand: Oribe disrupted the haircare industry with its top-of-the-line products that push the boundaries of performance. Named after celebrity hairstylist and co-founder Oribe Canales, the company aims to provide uniquely effective, luxurious goods that both professional stylists and consumers could equally obsess over. About My Hair: Wavy and overgrown When it comes to hair, bigger is always better – and Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray is the perfect shortcut to enviable volume and sexy, sultry texture. The BVLGARI OMNIA Fragrance Collection is a timeless collection transforming the unique sparkle of coloured gemstones and the radiance of the most delicate flowers into precious drops of light.The Oribe hair range is for those who to get the same results they would get at a hair salon from the comfort their own bathroom. Each product is crafted to create a luxurious experience both for your hair and spirit, through dreamy textures and their signature Côte d'Azur scent. Why Space NK Loves Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), VP/VA Copolymer, Zeolite, Parfum/Fragrance, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4 , Isopropyl Alcohol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hedychium Coronarium (Ginger) Root Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citral. For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Opened or used products that you are not completely satisfied with can be returned for an exchange within 28 days of Sign up to our complimentary loyalty programme, NDULGE and make shopping with us even more rewarding.

Dry Texturizing Spray - Oribe | Sephora Dry Texturizing Spray - Oribe | Sephora

This product also helps to absorb oil, so it acts as a dry shampoo to an extent. I do find that I can feel the product in my hair, this doesn’t however bother me however, I am aware that it may bother others. To describe how it feels it’s really difficult., it’s not greasy or crunchy however, there is a hold to my hair that feels denser than my hair would usually feel. Sorry… That’s the only way I can think to describe it. that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);Built upon a creative heritage of fashion, hairstyling and artistry, this high-end collection features exclusive, artisanal blends of the finest formulations for glamorous globetrotters and the hair-obsessed. The patented polymers in the formula can give volume and lift at the roots, helping to achieve a glamorous and sexy style. With colour-protecting properties, this is a multi-tasking spray that is just what is needed to defend the hair from the damage caused by harmful UV rays. Unlike similar hair products, there is no white powdery residue left behind. Key Benefits So, even if I don’t use it, I’ll always have their products in my lineup for clientele to see and find comfort in. I had way more experience using the Dry Texturizing Spray on clients than I did on myself, but this trial was a refreshing reminder of just how reliably fun it is to use. I’ve always used this product in my personal routine while air-drying. When the holidays came around and I had an excuse to dress up to go nowhere. I curled my hair for the first time in weeks and this spray made all the difference, pushing my style to last for three days straight without a touch-up. The Feel: Gritty

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment