276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Her Soul for Revenge (Souls Trilogy)

£7.22£14.44Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They were both clowns. Leon is out here making impassioned monologues, claiming he’ll rip Heaven and Hell and Earth apart before he lets anything happen to Rae Lynn… and then… things… keep repeatedly… happening to her. Leon, I’ll always love you. But both Zane and Juniper have officially stolen your spotlight and I’m not even sorry. And to be fair, Juniper is scarier than you are, maybe she can give you a crash course? x100/5 (𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟹!, 𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚇, 𝙱𝚄𝚃𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙵𝙵, 𝙶𝙸𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝚈𝚂, 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂 𝙳𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙰𝚇, 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻 𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚂, 𝚂𝚄𝙱/𝙳𝙾𝙼 𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙲𝚂, 𝙱𝙳𝚂𝙼, 𝙲𝙴𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃)

Although it was indeed the dirtiest stuff I've ever encountered in a book. And I'm not complaining, mind it.) This rating hurts me a lot and even tho i knew, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 i wasn't gonna loves this as much as 𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐓 because 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍 so so much. Like a very unhealthy amount especially his relationship with Rae it was just perfect, they were exactly what the other needed and wanted. The kinks and games were my undoing and I'm still looking for 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍 forked tongue demon btw, but even knowing that i didn't think i would feel like this. I'm really not okay and very much in denial right now.. The romance was just as good as book one, while being completely different. I loved these two extremely independent, ruthless characters going all soft and mushy for each other. And of course the spice was FIRE! Harley Laroux consistently puts out some of the best spice I've ever read. In Her Soul For Revenge it’s the survivor Juniper and her journey for revenge the reader follows. She sells her soul to the demon Zane for the purpose of him helping her getting revenge over those people who’s wronged her.Obviously, the smut was also so freaking hot, dirty and just filthy AF!!! I thought the smut in book one was dirty but boy I was not prepared for this one here… it definitely hit different! When these two meet there are instant sparks and Leon finds himself desperate to keep Rae alive even without knowing quite why. Rae is also in turn fascinated by this demon equal parts turned on and scared. I don't really think I have anything else to say. I just feel the need to emphasise that I really believed Juniper and Zane's love story. It wasn't just smut to me and I really do believe they're so in love. Although both Zane and Juniper are often very intense, they each have their soft moments where you can tell that they're just bestfriends while also being lovers. Not gonna say anything else, I know that everyone who loved the first book is gonna read this, and when you have I'm here to fangirl next beside you.

Maybe I should put you over that table and spank your ass until it’s a nice, bright, cherry red. Maybe I should make you hold your own panties in your mouth while I do, to keep you quiet. Maybe…” He was so close, his lips brushed my ear, his voice a whisper that slithered into my head and wrapped around my brain. “I should make you spread your legs while I spank you, so I can see just how wet you get every time I leave another mark on your skin.” She grit her teeth, panting for a moment from the effort of fighting against me. “Mercy,” she finally whispered. My soul is yours to take, Leon,” I whispered. “If you’re still alive...if you can hear me...it’s yours.” AHWW??? ✨good girl✨ HITS VERY HARD EVERY TIME. and he said that for her remembering the safe word and it made it 100x times sexier. It gave off The Hollow Gods vibes, which is another book I totally loved; the whole small town eerie halo, the cult of fanatics, the freaking mystery. It was better than a movie, and Laroux wrote it so well I almost didn't care about the kinkiest sex I've ever read about.I was being dramatic, yes. But I’d gotten Juniper to be all soft over me as a result, and that was immensely satisfying.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment