276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr Pikes: The Story Behind The Ibiza Legend

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ciò, yu se un bel personaggio, se queo che faceva i drink nel video de club tropicana, un gran simpaticon ma el iera anche un fio de na bona donna, el gaveva sempre voia de ciavar e tutte quee che ghe capitava a tiro le impeniva senza pietà ma ancha i omeni che non pensè. The constant references to birds, knockers, good sorts and shagging his mates girlfriends could be a little bit wearing for some, especially in the current climate as an attempt is quite rightly being made to clear out the casual and not so casual sexism that has plagued society since ever. Point being that at the very least you likely know that Harvey spends his summers there, manning the DJ booth on Monday nights in August and September. Mr The Story Behind The Ibiza Legend presents a raw, unfiltered look at a success story unlike any other. Anyone with an interest in the White Isle and its colourful characters will find this story fascinating.

Although ive heard that this book is a bit of "Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story" its still a great read and if youve ever been to Pikes or know the history of the place its well worth a read . well, now I know everything I’ve ever wanted to know and it’s made me determined I will visit one day and hopefully meet Mr Pike himself, such an iconic place! Fascinating story about legendary hotel host Tony Pike - although when you read this book you'll discover there was a lot more to his life than Pikes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ibiza legend who founded legendary celeb hangout Pikes Ibiza and helped turn island into party paradise.Sharon interviews longstanding Ransom Note contributor and friend Victoria 'Drama' Saunders ahead of a special fundraiser in her name after a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. Tony looks back on the extreme highs and lows of an unparalleled life, goes exclusively behind the scenes of the Club Tropicana video shoot which put his unique hotel on the map and discusses his relationships with guests/friends including George Michael, Freddie Mercury, Julio Iglesias and lover Grace Jones. It was a real page turner and I would recommend it to anyone including people that are not fans of Ibiza.

I could not happen to think of Atlas Shugg a little bit when you think of Pike and the pride of his work he has in the hotel and the success which came from it. Calming things down involved larking about with Freddie Mercury through the ups and downs of Mr Fahrenheit’s later life, beefing with the local Ibicenco plod until Julio Iglesias put a word in and bringing the now ubiquitous Sunseeker yachts to the island for the first time.Well done Tony fantastic book, like the Wolf of Wall Street before it I hope your story gets made into a film, it would be epic!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment