276°
Posted 20 hours ago

mifold Original Grab-and-Go Child Restraint Travel Car Booster Seat, Lightweight and Portable, Fits 3-in-Row, Folds for Easy Carrying, Group 2/3 (4-12 Years), Lime Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Hifold booster is adjustable in 4 key areas – head height and width, shoulder width and seat width. As a Group 2/3 car seat, it claims to provide the safety of a traditional booster cushion while its compact design is easily foldable. When we checked in for our flight to Dubai we had to drop it at a different desk because it was too light for the usual luggage ramps. GREAT FOR FAMILIES: Narrow and slim design is ideal for middle seating, FITS 3 IN-A-ROW in most cars.

We would much rather our young children had high back booster seats while travelling BUT taking a full high back booster, is challenging. The seat is made from supportive DenseFoam™ with unique FrictioFabric™ which prevents slipping and stays cool even on hot days.the European standard for car seats, mifold’s ground-breaking design combines both convenience and safety. Lots of my friends moved their children up one as soon as they reached the minimum weight but while mine were still small enough and under the maximum weight I wanted them in that rear facing seat as long as they could. In the UK, older kids are required to travel with a booster until they are 12, or 135cm tall, and a travel booster is really handy when going abroad or having to jump in a taxi, or to have in the boot of the car for ad hoc guests and playdates.

Unlike a more traditional booster seat, the mifold does not "boost" children up and into a seatbelt-friendly position; rather, it pulls the seatbelt down to fit the child as they sit on the vehicle seat. Then we had the delightful job of cleaning up three years’ worth of accumulated crisps, raisins and sweets that remained hidden under the bigger seat’s bulk. Installation can be a bit fussy to start, so we strongly recommend you view some of the company's installation videos and read the FAQs for specific details on how to install and troubleshoot. My 5 yr old says that it is not comfortable and would rather use his old seat for now my 8 yr old likes it.Claiming to be "the world’s most compact backless booster” the Mifold Original booster is small enough to fit into a glove box and, weighing about the same as a hardcover book, lightweight enough to easily be carried in a handbag or a kid’s backpack. However, the seatbelt guides are really clear and do a fantastic job at keeping everything in the correct position. The mifold isn't comfortable; it lacks a true cushion with just a small firm base and relies on the vehicle seat for support, unlike the competition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment