276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader

£14.5£29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And yes, The Apple Lightning to SD card adapter will work if the dash camera has viable DCIM folder. The iOS device remembers which photos have been transferred, so next time you connect the card it is easy to just transfer new photos. MacRumors attracts a broad audience of both consumers and professionals interested in the latest technologies and products.

They also appreciate the quick and easy downloading, and find it to be an addition to their camera bag. When you sync iPad or iPad mini to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your iPad are added to your computer’s photo library. If you want a compact camera that produces great quality photos without the hassle of changing lenses, there are plenty of choices available for every budget.Making partial payments may result in a portion of the lump sum of compound interest being refunded at the end of the delayed payment period. Please do not deface the retail packaging of the product as this may affect the resale value of the product and the value of your refund. In the age of mobile photography, I find myself less and less using my DSLR because the effort required to take the photos, charge the battery and then take the card and move it to a computer, import, edit etc. I'll see if I can get a raw video sample to the Dr Memory/iUSB Pro developer so they can fix the audio codec. I also am a commercial drone pilot, usually record the video onto my iPhone which is used as the display for the drone, and then airdrop the video to my 10.

If those both fail, I recommend asking in the Mac Talk forum where you might find folks with more experience here.

The size is very compact so you can bring it with you everywhere and the quality of the pictures remain the same when transferring to your phone. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, British Telecommunications Public Limited Company acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. only, regardless of whether or not you paid an additional amount for expedited, special, or scheduled deliveries.

The Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader supports standard photo formats - including JPEG and RAW - along with SD and HD video formats - including H. On the Pacific Crest Trail, I was editing way more on the trail and on zeros, so this was an important bit of kit. You have multiple account types and you can switch between them at any time in the navigation bar or in your dashboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment