276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked Hard By The Western Bad Boy Bundle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

United States: Two TV news reports, June 2012: A school district in Arkansas reintroduces corporal punishment after a lapse of several years. After completing a dozen laps of the pool, Jordan climbed out and made his way along the side of the pool planning to get himself a coke from the vending machine he had noticed by the entrance. He was then he realised he was no longer alone, when he spotted three figures in swimming trunks walking towards him. For a short while he was free of the sense of dread of what might befall him next, which hay have been a kindness, given what was in store for him. UK: Boyson, Sir Rhodes, cane-wielding headmaster who became outspokenly pro-CP politician, died 2012 While neither an M.D. nor a Ph.D. — nor any D, for that matter — Dr. Don explains he’s a “ Spankologist,” or an expert in adult male spanking. “People who have spanked for as many years as I have are considered doctors of their trade,” he reasons. His gentle demeanor and hypnotic voice contrast with a gaunt, villainous gaze that seems to wander. It’s as if Mr. Rogers had broken bad instead of Walter White.

United Kingdom, school 'slipper' (an old gymshoe), used in a Lincolnshire secondary school, 1970s, top view Germany: posed photograph of student bending over for pretend caning demonstration in a school museum, c. 2000

Seven film clips showing extrajudicial or unofficial punishment in Mexico (3), Iraq (2), and Brazil (2). Some readers may find these scenes distasteful or harrowing. Germany: caning demonstration at the school museum in Sulzbach-Rosenberg, 2008, supposedly representing 1875 United States: TV news report, November 2012: The current spanking situation in Tennessee schools. Some wish to abolish CP. UK: Court Lees Approved School, subject of official inquiry into excessive corporal punishment of boys, 1967

South Korea: senior student adopts the classic Korean position for receiving the cane across seat of trousers, outdoor view USA: Davis, Rhonda, 16, Oklahoma cheerleader, was to have been spanked by principal for tardiness but her parents got her out of it, 1977South Africa: senior male secondary student undergoing "six of the best" at private school, 2012 (also video clip) Jamaica, Strap at Charlie Smith High School being "buried" in ceremony, although CP was not being abolished altogether, 2006 News report, March 2018: Interview with student who agreed to accept posterial CP from his Korean martial-arts instructor. The youth's father, who supported the punishment, also speaks.

United States: Members of the public are interviewed in Fayetteville, North Carolina, April 2007, on their views about corporal punishment in school in light of a bill to abolish paddling in the state.

It suddenly occurred to Jordan that the itching powder and ants must have been bought there specially for him, this was no chance encounter, they had known in advance that he would be at the pool. So someone, either the Ranger or Harley must have been in on the plan. j. Cadets should be educated about their rights in the Academy so as to ensure that he/she can object to any undignified treatment once he/she knows his/her rights. fall apart ….! and for the ageing parents it’s a feeling of helpless to a trauma they have to live with –“ children beaten like animals”. A 22-minute film showing several genuine judicial canings in prison. Very graphic -- not suitable for squeamish viewers.

Although not a keen connoisseur of martinets, it seemed bigger to me than my neighbour’s one I tried a three years before.. Thomas, Louis, 12, paddled at US blind school, pictured at hearing with superintendent who defended the punishment, 1954

A more general piece about paddling in certain East Texas school districts, and what people think about it. United Kingdom: photograph of student bending over for a rulering at front of class, but it's all in fun (I think), boys' secondary school, London, 1970 My second and last experience with the martinet one bare ass was with a Priest during my first communion week retreat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment