276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro Marvel Legends Series 6-inch Collectible Action Dr. Doom Figure and 4 Accessories

£10.755£21.51Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall: I want to give in to the hype and grant the new Dr. Doom Legends figure the legendary ‘A+’, but I just can’t quite do that. This is easily the best 6” Doctor Doom figure ever made, in my opinion, but I think it’s still possible for Hasbro (or maybe a higher-end company like Mezco Toyz or Revoltech) to evolve an even more definitive and perfect figure of Victor von Doom.

BUILD A UNIVERSE OF COLLECTIBLES: Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Retro 375 figures with Marvel Comics-inspired characters, including Spider-Woman, Power Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and the Hulk (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.) This collectible Hasbro Marvel Legends action figure set comes with 6 accessories, including alternate hands and unmasked Doctor Doom head This Retro 375 Collection Doctor Doom action figure is inspired by the character’s appearance in the comics, and makes a great addition to any Marvel action figure collection This 6-inch scale figure features premium design, detail, and articulation for posing and display in a Marvel collection Marvel fans and collectors can display this quality 3.75-inch action figure, with multiple points of articulation and comics-authentic deco, in their collectionsThe arms and legs of this figure have shown up on previous Doom releases but are in a lighter silver. The Hasbro Marvel Legends Series is known for having a huge selection of articulated action figures depicting popular characters. If you’ve followed these heroes and villains for any length of time, you’re no doubt aware that they have gone through many incarnations, taking on new appearances to reflect eras of the comics and transitions to movies, TV shows, and video games. What this means is that the team at Hasbro aren’t short on source material from which to draw inspiration for new toys.

Look for more entertainment-inspired Marvel Legends action figures to build your own Marvel Multiverse of 6 inch action figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability) Travel between the domains without permission was a crime and disputes were settled before the throne of Doom himself, and his Sheriff, Steven Strange acting as prosecutor and judge. Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Retro 375 figures with Marvel Comics-inspired characters, including Spider-Woman, Power Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, and the Hulk (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)Von Doom’s left hand is perfectly posed for giving a monologue on how Victor will crush Richards, while his right hand has a smoothly-working trigger finger for securely aiming the included pistol. The skirts are supposed to be fairly pliable (they were on both my previous Doom figures) which should allow for leg movement. This collectible 3.75-inch-scale Marvel Legends figure is detailed to look like the Doctor Doom character from Marvel Comics, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.

INSPIRED BY MARVEL COMICS: This Retro 375 Collection Doctor Doom action figure is inspired by the character’s appearance in the comics, and makes a great addition to any Marvel action figure collectionThe limited articulation though unfortunately drops Marvel Legends Dr. Doom to an average 3 toyboxes out of 5.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment