276°
Posted 20 hours ago

rebirthesame Piddle Pad Car Seat Protector For Baby,Waterproof Liner- Potty Training Seat Saver Pads For Infants Baby And Toddlers- Leak Free - Machine Wash And Dry

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I'm reluctant to use a carrier bag and towel, or things like bed protectors cut up unless the car seat protectors are really useless! Featuring an innovative protective design for maximum protection, this baby car seat liner has a 360 ° center buckle hole that can be secured with an elastic tab to ensure full closure, avoiding, and leaks from the center hole of the buckle. I personally feel the pads would have been better in a darker colour rather than white as they were really visible.

Makes a great gift for Baby Shower, Gender Reveal, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s, and More. Additionally, it is EASILY WASHED- simply remove the Car seat liner when a spillage or toilet accident occurs and pop into the washing machine while avoiding the hassle of cleaning the whole car seat by hand. UNIQUE LEAK-PROOF DESIGN – Featuring an innovative protective design for the ultimate protection, this car seat liner for babies has a full 360° middle buckle hole that can be secured with an elastic pulling tab to ensure complete closure, preventing and leaks from the centre buckle hole! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. A contoured liner design fits easily and discreetly inside the child seat without reducing the safety of the harness.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Since this DIY version doesn’t have sides like the real Piddle Pad, it won’t contain huge preschooler accidents, however it’s perfect for young toddler sized bladders. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Peace of mind for us when travelling in the car and knowing do not have to wash car seat when get back home. The wonderful design of the car seat protector liner ensures that it will not interfere with the car seat.

With little ones around there are bound to be some accidents, especially during the exciting but soggy little endeavours of potty training. I already had the PUL on hand from making my mattress protectors so this little craft saved me ten bucks! I've even received compliments from people about how pretty the necklace is when he isn't chewing on it. Danny does not tend to have accidents in the buggy, but always a good idea to have as if they spill drinks etc. Was nice to have the knowledge the car seat and buggy material was protected if Danny had any accidents.Try pamers change mats, saves you washing the car seat cover all the time and you can dispose of them when wet. APO/FPO, Afghanistan, Africa, Alaska/Hawaii, Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cayman Islands, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, French Polynesia, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Honduras, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macau, Macedonia, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niue, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, US Protectorates, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. My initial impression was that it wasn’t a great looking product and could have been designed better. I firmly believe that you can live frugally while enjoying the finer things in life such as travel and high end products.

They are effective and easy to use and when your child has had an accident just fold up and throw away. It has a soft absorbant terry cloth with a waterproof backing to absorb soiling and stop staining on your carseat or pushchair. With ReignDrop Toddler Car Seat Pads / Reusable Pad, protect your expensive car seat, booster seat, stroller, or other similar baby equipment from ruining, save time on cleaning, and have one less thing to worry about. BRAND NEW DESIGN - Our Waterproof Lynmark car seat protector provides extra large coverage, uses 360 degree protection around the middle buckle and has an anti slip back surface.DRIVE STRESS FREE - No more worrying about unavoidable car journeys or being stuck in traffic with your Toddler. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The bonus wash bag provided with the piddle pad can also be used as a storage bag or can be used for machine washing and tumble drying on low without any hassle. Machine washable, you can wash it in the washer, and then dry it up in the sun, easy to clean and greatly save your time. Please tick if you would like to receive news, offers and information from our trusted and carefully selected partners that we think you might like.

Easy to wash in a washing machine and quick drying, just take this safety seat cover out of your car, put it in the washing machine and you’re done! HASSLE-FREE POTTY TRAINING – Don’t worry about your child’s diaper blow out or potty training fiascos anymore while out and about! Anti-slip and waterproof PVC leather back side design not only can make the seat pad stay in place stably, but also prevent liquid from penetrating to the car seat or baby stroller.

Hi, i used one when my dd1 was potty training and i also used to put it in the buggy as well, in answer to your question, no they dont take long to dry at all, i now use mine with dd2 13mths to save the car seat from juice and nappy explosions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment