276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AIYIMA T9PRO JAN5725 Vacuum Tube Amplifier 100Wx2 TPA3250 Stereo USB DAC Amp QCC3031 Bluetooth 5.1 aptxHD COAX/OPT HiFi Home Audio Digital Amplifiers with VU Meter(32V power supply)

£98.495£196.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I connect the carousel to a Sony STR-DH790, there were no issues. The DH790 shows the connectivity info on the readout of C20C2./OC44.1kHz. Sony read the following optical output specs to me: I also have a 24V power supply that I might try later, if I manage to find a compatible connector. I'd expect results to sit in-between the other two). Editor's Note 2/2/23:Readers may be interested in this Video of the Making of Aiyima T9 Pro. It shows in detail how an Aiyima product is made.

Strong output power and low frequency output: use amp IC TPA3250, each channel can output 100W(4Ω), match perfectly and easily to drive all 3-8Ω passive speakers, adds a low frequency output easy to connect active speakers and build 2.1 channel system, the bass effects is greatly enhanced. A: When the unshielded signal line is unloaded, the interference signal will enter the power amplifier for amplification. It is recommended to replace it with shielded signal wire or unplug the signal wire. A: If you use a power supply other than the original standard, please replace the power supply before testing. Many power sources on the market have large interference coefficient of the text wave, which will cause a large current sound. In For One to Love, Cecile McClorin .Salvant sings an absolutely ravishing Le Mal de Vivre (original Barbara). She gives a completely new dimension to the song. The subtle use of inflections in her perfect French tests microdynamics.Here's the list of TOS optical outputs I have so far. Xbox 360, ASUS z690 Apex Maximus, TCL Roku Television 2 Sony CD carosels, Android TV with HDMI and Optical output. Now I see what you mean. OK. The Aux Out on the T9 and the T9 speaker output are synchronously controlled by the T9 VOLUME: you turn up the volume and both the volume of your main loudspeaker and subwoofer output will go up accordingly. This has NOTHING to do with the subwoofer CROSSOVER. Or, put it this way. the Subwoofer Crossover ONLY adjusts the sub and has NO effect on the main loudpspeaker. You hear a difference but that is ALL from the subwoofer and your main loudspeaker is NOT changed at all under any circumstances. The USB of DAC A6 supports DSD512 decoding and PCM decoding from 16bit/44.1 kHz to IJ 32bit/768kHz, which is enough to cover the current mainstream formats and be compatible with higher format formats that may appear in the future. Connect the rear power amplifier that needs external connection to the audio source output interface.

The Gain Structure Most devices don't give out spec's on the sound output, or at least I have no idea what they are on my 2 laptops. Add to this that the Apps have their own Volumes (and EQ), and it's kind of complicated. You should always experiment with the Device Volume, App Volume and the Volume Control(s) of your equipment. This is why in Round 2 I'd not entirely attribute what I heard to the difference between the Revox and Aiyima. There are too many Gain Controls that one should be cautious. This is akin to some older preamps or integrated amps that have separate Gain and Volume Controls (ARC and MFA come to mind), and many experienced audiophile swear by using both. I assure you, for any final volume, the sonic difference between 1) maxing out the source and attenuating the amp; and 2) maxing out the amp and attenuating the source; is HUGE and beyond pale! Sonic advantages can be had by paying attention to these parameters. In Part I, I am not doing that. So my T9 Pro arrived and I have been playing around with it. And mostly I think it's a significant improvement over the T9. I would love @amirm to test this tube amp (though I know given it has tubes it will cause the measurements to probably be poor) but I am always curious as to people opinions. BTW, I have Aiyima A07 pro running with Elac Debut 6 Floorstands, haven't had any issues with it which made me think for another Aiyima product. Tone Control In this configuration, particularly with the USB input, I dialed up the treble a couple of notches (it is indented and the feel is good) to give a little more air on top. It is very effective. No need for bass adjustment as my Floorstander has excellent bass (in both extension, weight and definition). Remember the tone controls are in the digital domain and are “in circuit”, so there is no reason not to use them. Think of them as kind of like dithering, but this is more effective imho (I don't usually like the Filter manipulations and actually harbor at least a little contempt for high end digital products that offer a few to choose from).Being an electronics engineer (and one with a conscious for power efficiency), I had to include this :-) It's also where I'll spend more time, because it's where it surprised me more (and on the negative side). A Completely Different Business ModelWhy is the same product sold under many different names? Mr Liu’s friend’s factory OEM’s for a lot of people. Perhaps, and I’m not sure, some of them have small design changes, but...More importantly, from what I understand, these brands, Aiyima, Suca, Douk, Nobosound etc, compete as well as cooperate. Some would re-brand something without hesitation (same factory) and use their own sales base. This is pretty unthinkable in the West. Grant you, the products are similar (a testament to the very high level achieved with cheap digitals now) and, if you ask me, there is not much room for breakthrough. Overall, I liked the features, lots of connections, sounds really good to me. I ran it mostly with 55 - 60% volume and it sounded clear, lots of details, base, etc. etc.

Source As I'm a classical fan I mainly use my low-end Chromebook to stream Naxos Music Library (courtesy of NYPL; described here). Here in China, especially with Jazz and Pop, I augment with Kuwo ( here) and sometimes Spotify (which requires VPN), streamed using my HP laptop running Windows (now 11). I never use my smartphones to stream. Let me remind you that I mostly stream now, but I do have some good CDs and a very good CDP (Sony), but that will not feature in Part I. Q: Why does the volume of the machine remain the same, but the sound level is different when connecting to different audio sources (for example, connect a CD first, then a mobile phone)?Just like A07, speaker connectors are small but I had no issues in connecting 4 mm banana plugs. I am using 12 AWG cables, might be difficult to put in bare wires! Please read my reply to the other reader above. Set your crossover around 100 Hz and maybe go downwards slowly to see what you like. It changes what you perceive even if your main loudspeakers haven't changed at all. The speakers haven't arrived yet, but I received the T9 Pro yesterday and I didn't want to wait any longer to try it, so I started fiddling with it with what I had available: a pair of Presonus Eris E3.5 monitors (I know, not really "audiophile material", but it's the best I currently have). I also compared it to a Motu M2 interface that I own. If nothing else, an EQ can be of great assistance of getting rough ideas about how speakers tonality is different when compared. Windows 10 saw it as "SPDIF Interface" device, rather than USB DAC or something, but it's just label which could be changed in sound settings.

Preface Boys shall always be Boys (though better not be "Proud"), and we need toys. We are always itchy. But in my 1.5 years here in China, I had not bought a single item. Amazing, no? It's not surprising: I have so much good stuff both in NYC and HK that I simply could not use here, and I have always viewed my stay here as transitional. So whatever tempts me better be (relatively) cheap and cheerful. Practical funtions to simplify use: with input selection and indicators, clearly to show the working status in real time; aluminum alloy case is specially designed, cool and unique to decorate your desktop space. Connected to the T9 Pro (in standby) it goes to 1.7W, which is OK (but still not the greatest for current days). Out of the box, everything was well. Sound was pretty good. I was impressed. I briefly determined that everything worked properly. As there seemed to be no issues, I was eager to move on from this ad hoc solution.I am now completely satisfied with the Aiyima in my modified System 1 and am streaming with a smile. Everything is good and that little bit of tube sheen is highly desirable. I shall conclude Part I. In Part II I shall likely be using the T9 as Preamp in my Living Room System 2 (which is why I bought the T9 in the first place). For that I shall restore my original System 1, which would be a real test. The last A in ABA is always more important than the AB. Now for some tidying up: Revised 10/6/22: some more design process, including meters, added. Even if you have read it, you may want to re-read. In contrast to Round 1, this time I listened seriously for much longer, in the hope to find out more about the amp section. I connected USB to laptop, without tubes or even power connection, and Windows 10 detected it right away. Seems like DAC section is operation even with USB power.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment