276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happy Birthday Mum Memorial Graveside Poem Keepsake Card Includes Free Ground Stake F66

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Visiting a loved one’s grave is the most traditional way of honoring special days. You can simply spend time beside your spouse’s grave (or with their ashes), or you can bring special offerings and decorations. I only hope she is in a better place, free from the worries and pain of the world, with her family and friends, gone before her.

I spoke to my sister yesterday on the phone and she said she is not able to come Saturday as she’s having her annual flu jab!!! I said to her, when she was offered that date she could have said ‘ sorry I’m doing something Saturday’ or she could have changed the date, I’m pretty sure the pharmacy or doctors surgery wherever she is having the flu jab at would understand and offer an alternative day and time? She would not listen and said ‘She cannot come down that’s it.I read that you learn to deal with it, at this point of time each day that goes by it’s getting harder. I think of this time last year and how we celebrated it, even though she was ill. Our birthdays were special, her’s on the 15th and mine on the 26th. So I will have double reasons next month to be acutely aware of her absence, and the terrible sadness it brings me.

So I am on here to search for the right thing to do to honour her- visit her grave and spend a quiet few moments, go for a walk, buy her favourite cake and light candles, go out for dinner with small family gathering to celebrate it, raise a glass to her-there are so many options. If your friend was into birthday parties, you can throw them a party even after they’re gone. It could be a large soiree or just a small get-together with those closest to you. Being together with family can help the day pass more easily if you’re coping with feelings of grief. It can also help you honor your parent or grandparent’s birthday. But I am very sad you see because we were so very close. I was the baby you see, and she announced that to everyone we’d meet even though I am in my 30s (I secretly loved it).

I wrote this poem for my son who died in 2010. I wrote it for his first birthday in heaven, as I could not allow his special day to go unnoticed. I needed to make sure he was not forgotten by others outside our small family, and by writing it, it made me feel closer to him... If you or someone you know is slightly tech-savvy, you can create a memorial video. Piece together footage and images of your parent or grandparent, and upload the video where people can view it. If you want to find a way to honor your loved one but don’t feel up to doing anything big, you could choose an activity to do alone or with one or a few other people. Maybe you'd like to sit alone at their grave or a favorite place for a little while or maybe you'd like to invite a few people along to share memories.

There are night’s that I ask to let me not wake in the morning so I can be by his side, my last memories of my soulmate is of him laying on the floor in our bedroom waiting for 2 an half hours for the coroner to come and take him from me. Every time I close my eyes , my nightmare starts all over again. I didn’t have a chance to tell him, I love you, see you in the morning, or give him his good night kiss. As an adult, I've come to find the verse reassuring and I always sing " and many more"under my breath in hopes that my quiet wish might help to safeguard the birthday boy or girl's longevity. I know this is superstitious because lifehas taught me that “many more” is something we can never be sure of. Each and every birthday we have with our loved ones is a gift; I realized this when my mother received the diagnosis that changed her “many mores” to “one more.” And you don’t necessarily have to stop honoring those days after your spouse has died. 1. Uphold traditions My son (J) died from suicide on Aug. 30, 2018, he was 23. His birthday is tomorrow, May 14, and he would have been 24. Holidays have been awful, Mother’s Day was hard even though I do have another son, but he and I are not as close as J and I were. My son’s birthday is causing me terrible anxiety, I miss him more than I can put into words, and I honestly don’t know how to handle it. Although he was cremated and I have his ashes home with, me his name is on a Christmas Angel Box monument and I spread some of his ashes there. I am planning on going there with a card and maybe a balloon or something, and even thinking of going to a movie alone that he would have liked-I’ve never done this before, but feel like it would be good for me and that Ivan handle it. I just know I need to stay busy. I miss him more and more everyday…people say it gets easier, it really doesn’t, there is just a longer period of time that goes by between periods of deep grief, depression and horrible guilt. So J if you can hear me,No more” is the saddest thought of all, and I suspect if you’re reading this you understand what I mean.Logically death means our loved ones never grow a year older, although logic does little to clear up our confusion when their birthday continues to happen year after year. Someone we love is gone, but we find that even in death their birthday still belongs to them; there’s no such thing as “no more,” as long as we’re here on earth to remember them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment