276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OREO Mega Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Family Size Pack - 17.6 oz / 499 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tim Hortons Canadian-based coffee chain released an 'Oreo' donut - chocolate donut with Vanilla Creme Filling, White Fondant frosting and Oreo cookie crumb topping. Never got around to the original flavor but I would imagine they would be the best chocolate w/vanilla crème cookie of all time. Mega Stuffed Oreos- I chose Mega Stuffed Oreos so that they would hold up a little better during the smoking process. S'mores Oreo cookies were a limited edition release in May 2015, made of two graham-flavored Oreo cookies filled with both chocolate- and marshmallow-flavored creme.

Comparative Analysis of OREO Cookies and Stuf - James Lamers A Comparative Analysis of OREO Cookies and Stuf - James Lamers

Dark and White Chocolate Oreo, released in October 2017, are made of chocolate cookies with two fillings: dark and white chocolate with vanilla flavor. That might have something to do with me using a tape measure and kitchen scale, hardly precision measuring instruments, to conduct this experiment. Believe it or not, there was a time when the Double Stuf Oreo was considered the pinnacle of modern mass-produced cookie engineering.

Stuffed with twice as much delicious OREO creme, these chocolate sandwich cookies are supremely dunkable. This edition replaced the traditional Oreo logo on one side with a birthday candle and the words "OREO 100". Double Delight Oreo cookies, introduced in 1987, have chocolate cookies with two fillings, notably peanut butter and chocolate, mint and creme, and coffee and creme flavors. The Creme de la Creme The OREO Mega Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies packs even more creme between two chocolate cookies, making for a sweet experience every single time.

List of Oreo varieties - Wikipedia List of Oreo varieties - Wikipedia

I interpret your results to mean the Double Stuf wafers weigh 8 grams, while the Mega Stuf wafers weigh only 6 grams. Importantly, the variation in wafer weight could explain inconsistencies reported in other experiments, and then I wouldn’t have to figure this fucking shit out all by myself. I just like cookies, so these rankings are based solely on my opinion -- and the kibitzing of my roommates and a few work colleagues. I can’t believe they made these, it looks like Nabisco was disappointed the 2012 Mayan prophecy didn’t come to pass, so they are intent on killing us all off themselves. A recent graduate of the University of Minnesota, Nina started at CNET writing breaking news stories before shifting to covering Security Security and other government benefit programs.It no doubt costs more to make the chocolate cookie than it does to make the frosting so Oreo just keeps selling cookies with more and more frosting leaving less room for chocolate cookies to increase their profits. Then want to run home to beat myself silly with hammer for believing my fiend was once a reasonably prudent and rational human being. Double Stuf Oreo (introduced in 1974) [2] have about twice the normal amount of white creme filling. Gluten Free Mint Oreos, a permanent Oreo flavor released in January 2023, featuring two Gluten Free chocolate cookies with mint creme. Brownie Batter Oreo cookies introduced in August 2015, are two chocolate cookies with brownie batter flavored creme filling.

OREO Mega Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Family Size Pack

Put aside, if for only a moment, the overly crumbling nature of the cookie wafer, and the fact that it splits apart too easily with that annoying overstuffed sandwich syndrome that renders the chocolate cookie pretty much useless.During springtime, around Halloween and Christmastime, special edition "Double Stuf Oreo" cookies are produced with colored frosting reflecting the current holiday (blue or yellow, orange, and red or green respectively).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment