276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MooGoo Milk Shampoo - A gentle, non-irritating formula for sensitive skin, and itchy, dry scalps - For all ages and hair types - A silicone, sulfate and paraben free shampoo for men and women

£1.215£2.43Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

WHen it flares up which is still does occasionally (esp when I get my hair coloured) I use the scalp cream and make sure I wash my hair every two days with the shampoo. Oat is loaded with compounds good for the body, inside or outside, such as soothing agent beta-glucan (5%), lipids (3-11%) including barrier repairing omega-3 and 6 fatty acids or phenolic antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents ( avenanthramides). This shampoo is amazing, it'd creamy and beautiful and doesn't leave my scalp dry or itchy or the skin around my ears irritated. Please note here that I wash my hair about every 3 days so obviously it wouldn’t last as long for someone that washes everyday although I do have very long hair so I do have to use quite a lot each time.

Refunds are credited to the original card or account you paid with and will take five to seven working days to be credited to your account, depending on your card provider.Because that didn’t sit right with us, and because our aim is to make products for people with really sensitive skin, we decided to send a bunch of them off to be tested in an independent lab on 54 people who reported having sensitive skin. HAIR THAT LOVES YOU BACK: Our formulas help protect, revitalize, and repair your hair and make it easy to manage.

This formula is made using a combination of gentle Coconut and Glucose based cleansers instead of harsh chemical detergents that can irritate the scalp.Water (Purified), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Coco-Betaine (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Derived De-Tangler), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Coco Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Piroctone Olamine, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Casein (Milk Protein), Parfum (Phthalate free). Aqua, Decyl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Derived De-Tangler), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Based Emulsifying Wax), Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Coco Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Piroctone Olamine, Allantoin, Hydrolysed Milk Protein, Fragrant Oil (Phthalate free). I found my hair quite dry after the shampoo alone but with the conditioner my hair feels just as good as any other hair product.

When people try our dry shampoo for the first time, they often say “how did I not know about this before?Implementing a healthy skin care routine early in your treatment, including gentle SLS-free mild wash followed by proper skin hydration is an important step to prevent progression and management of skin reactions.

Let us know if you have any questions about our shampoo and we’ll do our best to wash your concerns away. Fragrance in the US and parfum in the EU is a generic term on the ingredient list that is made up of 30 to 50 chemicals on average (but it can have as much as 200 components!I continued to use it for 2-3 weeks and after that my scalp psoriasis cleared up altogether and I have none! It also penetrates into every layer of the cuticle, which revitalises the hair's natural protective layer by providing support where it's needed. MooGoo’s Milk Shampoo combine small amounts of 5 different natural cleaners as this can be gentler on the hair than one concentrated cleanser. I never know exactly what causes it as it randomly seems to flare up when I’m extra stressed or when there’s a change in weather.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment