276°
Posted 20 hours ago

What’s For Dinner?: 30-minute quick and easy family meals. The Sunday Times bestseller from the Taming Twins fuss-free family food blog

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The word means ‘split pulse’ (lentils, peas, chickpeas and beans), and while there are many variations and recipes for different types of dahl in its country of origin, the name tends to refer to any lentil based curry.

Taming Twins Red Lentil Dahl {Slow Cooker Fakeaways} - Taming Twins

I have never used it in an Asian dish before but I don’t want to leave it out and risk ruining the dish.On the other hand, if you love a bit of spice in your family, feel free to add a chopped red chilli in with the sliced pepper. Gluten-free– Find gluten-free alternatives for the soy sauce (tamari) and oyster sauce if you want this to be gluten-free. It’s so much cheaper to make at home, using your slow cooker is energy efficient and this recipe doesn’t use any complicated ingredients.

Honey Garlic Chicken {with Sticky Sauce} Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken {with Sticky Sauce}

I would say its rather filling, whereas she says ‘oh I love you mum, this is the best, chomp chomp chomp, oh err, there’s too much…in my mouf…chomp chomp chomp. Each meal plan includes 6 dinners, one weekend breakfast and one weekend treat recipe – all take less than 30 minutes to cook! Yet again another amazing recipe from Taming Twins- I’ve made about 20 of your recipes and without fail every single one is delicious! Brown sugar– If you only have light brown sugar, you could use this, however it won’t have such a deep flavour or colour.

Hubby and son take the leftovers to work as part of their packed lunches, believe it or not they don’t reheat it as they say it tastes good cold! A while ago I took to Instagram to ask my lovely followers what kind of recipes they’d like to see more of, and SO MANY of you said slow cooker recipes for summer!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment