276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, following the Ascent of Arceuus, this ability would be of no practical benefit to us. Changes [ edit | edit source ] Date I can sum this up in one word: interesting. A look behind the curtain of death. . . and rebirth. We’ve all heard the stories about near death experiences (NDE) where the spirit hovers above the body of the deceased and then drifts through a tunnel toward a bright light where they see relatives who preceded them in death. Typically that is all we learn. This book tells the rest of the story. I read this book for the first time 10 years ago when a friend of mine gave it to me to read. It left quite an impression on me since I have been thinking about it ever since. About one month ago, I found it again in a used book store and read it in a few days. It seems that timing aligned again since it showed up just as I've been exploring the "spirit world" recently through authors who have written about their near death experiences. Sceptics to the book's content will find 101 reasons why this book is the workings of imagination, my only argument to this is, if Michael Newton has written this book from imagination, then as well as gifted, he is a thoroughbred genius! Most individuals cannot fault his methodical approach.

The soul altar is therefore a blessing to the people of Kourend, bringing their souls to the safety of the River. We cannot know the fate of souls in distant lands beyond the reach of our soul altar, but the destiny provided by our soul altar is a sure comfort to us here. I won’t give any spoilers but would rather comment on the methodology. I don’t claim to understand how hypnosis works but I find it very hard to discount that these people from all walks of life are able to recount nearly identical stories without previous knowledge of such stories. UFO abductees recount travel up to crafts in light, claim that these UFOs travel via light, perform various procedures using light, and now learning that souls and the spirit world are all made of light leads me to think that this is the common thread between these two “worlds”. Based upon this, I would not be surprised that more and more future technologies will be developed using light.Using a special hypnosis technique to reach the hidden memories of subjects, Dr. Newton discovered some amazing insights into what happens to us between lives. Journey of Souls is the record of 29 people who recalled their experiences between physical deaths. Through their extraordinary stories, you will learn specifics about: Knyga nenumalšins skausmo, bet praplės akiratį, suteiks vilties. Tai bus lyg mažas šviesos spindulėlis ✨

I've read it in paper form a few times. I have bought it in that form for friends on a half-dozen occasions. I wanted to review material since it had been about 10 years. I was hugely disappointed as I will describe... Journey of Souls is a graphic record or "travel log" by these people of what happens between lives on Earth. They give specific details as they movingly describe their astounding experiences.Explore the meaning behind your own spiritual memories as you read the stories of people in deep hypnosis, and learn fascinating details about:

knygą rekomenduojama skaityti žmonėms, kurie išgyvena skaudžią netektį.. Skaitant pirmuosius skyrius, kaip siela atsiskiria nuo kūno ir mato kenčiančius artimuosius, nenulaikiau ašarų. Skausminga visa tai suvokti. Journey of Souls is a life-changing book. Already, over 1,000,000 people have taken Journey of Souls to heart, giving them hope in trying times. After reading Journey of Souls, you will gain a better understanding of the immortality of the human soul. You will meet day-to-day challenges with a greater sense of purpose. You will begin to understand the reasons behind events in your own life.The original book analyzed one-on-one recorded sessions with Dr. Newton and about 30 hypnotized subjects. In the book these were transcribed as follows: This is likely not the best review, in terms of organization of thoughts. I am reflecting not just on the book, but on some of the youtube video’s where the author, Michael Newton, discusses the book and the concepts inside. If you’re not familiar with the book, the premise is that Newton, as a hypnotherapist, was confronted with evidence of reincarnation, future lives, and lives between lives. I will also state, so you know my bias, that I favor esoteric and metaphysical belief systems in general. I believe there is an afterlife; my confidence due to personal experience would push that beyond belief, and would call it a ‘knowing.’ I am not going to expound on that here. Once the book is obtained, read through it, and you will receive the message, The book referred to an artefact being buried in Kourend, but the author did not specify where it was buried. Maybe you could persuade her to change her mind.. If you do not get this message, read through the book again. Jei praeitame gyvenime mums viskas gana lengvai pavykdavo ir mes nepadarėme beveik jokios pažangos, mūsų siela gali norėti pasirinkti tokį kūną, kurį kankins širdies skausmai ar galbūt net tragedija.

The origin of the artefact is unclear, but it is believed to draw a soul from one place to another, enabling the soul to travel with the River across the dimensions. Thus it was named the Soul Bearer. Mercifully the River still flows in its established path without further aid from the artefact. Newton advances a premise that the purpose of life relies upon our ignorance of life outside of this mortal period, but this is quite at odds with his efforts to expose what life outside of mortality is like.

Select Format

After reading the book for the first time, the chatbox will state The book referred to an artefact being buried in Kourend, but the author did not specify where it was buried. Maybe you could persuade her to change her mind. This begins the Bear Your Soul miniquest. Is it real? I can’t answer that. Has it got me thinking? 100%. I highly, HIGHLY, recommend reading it and deciding for yourself. What do you have to lose?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment