276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Nails™ - The Wearable Baby Nail File I New Baby Standard Pack - Baby Nail Care Set for Newborn’s (0 Months+)

£10.95£21.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our Thumble has a flexible design to fit all sizes of thumbs and has an opening on the front for a long thumbnail to fit through.

Our nail file sticks have a unique snap-off design available in two grits: New Baby (from birth) and 6 months+ (6 months onwards). It is battery powered, and when the battery is running low the filing head will work slowly and then gradually stop.I have tried biting them myself but once again they are so flimsy that I can't get a good hold on them without being afraid I will bite his finger.

Gently press the skin on your baby’s fingertip so you can get the clipper or baby scissors around both sides of the nail.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Play some soothing music, try a little baby massage beforehand, or pop a baby TV programme on to distract them.

Parents love how safe and simple Baby Nails is to use and all your babies really do love their baby manicures! I always worried so much with my other 2 children about cutting their nails and keeping them short to stop them scratching themselves. Some of our latest conquests include the best acne treatments , rolling luggage , pillows for side sleepers , natural anxiety remedies , and bath towels . Not only does it have three special and super gentle files for your baby’s tiny nails (ultra-fine, fine, and medium), but it also comes with three extra multipurpose ones that are designed to care for adult’s nails (shape, polish, and buff).Keep the nail file on the nail making sure you file the nail and not the tender skin under the nail bed. Easy to use, comfortable for baby and all comes with a pouch to keep everything safe and handy when required. With a hands-free design, you can feed, cuddle or even read to your baby whilst filing their nails keeping them happy and relaxed.

The practical comprehensive baby nail care kit for 0+ comes in a fun bear-shaped transparent case with individual slots for safe keeping of your accessories inside. In fact, when your wee one is a newborn, you’ll likely have to tend to their nails weekly…or even more frequently! But the nails were so paper-thin that they were actually hard to see, and the doula mistook the tips of three of his fingers for nails before the baby started wailing “like he was on fire,” my friend remembers. For hygiene reasons, we do not refund/exchange opened bedding/mattresses/breast pumps/ Elvie Trainer* unless they are faulty. Regular filing also helps to prevent scratches rather than covering your baby's hands with scratch mitts.This handy set contains nine essentials including nail files, a nail clipper, and baby nail scissors all contained in a compact storage case. I love this set and felt so much more confident using these items to keep my daughters nails manicured. Our aim is to invent and create products that make parenting a little easier and less stressful such as our wearable baby nail filer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment