276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Live Pets - Gotta Go Flamingo (40-00777)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It caught my eye because it appeared to contain a bright pink stuffed flamingo very close to vomiting. Of course, Little Live Gotta Go Flamingo isn’t the first pooping product for children ever to exist. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

The room erupts into applause while someone’s personal assistant scribbles furiously into a notebook. Now, if there is something that you need to know about this product that we've omitted, please send us an anonymous question and we promise to answer it within 1 business day. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3.

I got my DD one of those Poopsie Unicorn things for Christmas a couple of years ago and was horrified to discover it had a heart-shaped bumhole from which it was supposed to shit glittery diarrhoea. Feed Sherbet his Flamingo Food, then listen as he chews and watch as his long neck wiggles as he gobbles it all down.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.This weird grunting, shitting flamingo randomly popping up was a welcome, if somewhat odd, reminder that there are bright spots we can hold onto — a reminder that silliness is still possible, and perhaps even necessary to mix in with the hard and serious stuff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment