276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker Soundcore mini, Super-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 15-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range, Wireless Speaker with Enhanced Bass, Noise-Cancelling Microphone, for Outdoor, Travel, Home

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Until manufacturers like Anker and others embrace the universal standard, consumers won’t embrace the universal standard.

Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. PO Box, APO/FPO, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), France, Guernsey, Japan, Jersey, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Russian Federation, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Virgin Islands (U. On orchestral tracks, such as the opening scene from John Adams’ The Gospel According to the Other Mary, the Mini 3 produces a bright, clear sound with some added depth in the lows—again, it's something you feel more so than hear because of the passive radiator that sends vibrations through surfaces. AUX cable which is the requirement as an antennae anyway, and if power is a concern then use one or two ports of Powercore. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .It came on white and blinked which I assumed was the battery was low, so I put it on to charge, using a strong phone 5v charger (then a normal 2v one), and the LED immediately stopped blinking, changing to steady. Access high-speed charging anywhere, and enjoy life’s adventures with comprehensive Comprehensive Charging and Mobile Accessory Range. Use the included USB cable to charge your SoundCore and make sure it is fully charged before first use. But since a new baby and the pandemic hasn’t allowed for much travel, I’ve just settled into my new place looking for something to liven up the atmosphere during work hours.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Device supports fast Bluetooth pairing using NFC so it can communicate with other devices over Bluetooth. Anyway, if we found more and more people are bothered by Micro USB charging method, I think we will change it to USB-C charging. Now, when this arrived, you could tell by it's weight and solid feel, that it was going to be better than average.Unstoppable Music: SoundCore mini boasts micro SD support, AUX-in jack, and an FM radio—so even if your phone stops, your music keeps going. As a result, singers ’ voices tend to sound weightier and thicker here than through the rival Creative Muvo 2C. But let’s deal with the most important part first: the Anker Soundcore Mini is a Bluetooth speaker, so you can hook it up to just about any phone wirelessly. I saw one YouTuber say the feature also worked well as a white noise machine, but you’ll find more pleasant soundscapes via third-party apps. All the extra features wouldn’t mean much if the Anker Soundcore Mini sounded as bad as most tiny speakers, but it doesn’t.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment