276°
Posted 20 hours ago

10 Minutes A Day Maths, Ages 7-9 (Key Stage 2): Supports the National Curriculum, Helps Develop Strong Maths Skills

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My recently turned 6 yo really enjoyed completing these tasks and trying to beat her previous times.

I would recommend this book to parents who want to give their children a boost at home or for parents of younger children who are ready for age 5-7 Maths. I think it would be best suited to children who are already started in year 1, though, and it is not for independent work (but then again, would you really expect a 5 year old to be able to complete maths work without assistance?Minutes a Day Developing Maths Skills will ensure boredom is a thing of the past and wow teachers and friends alike. It isn't dis-similar in approach in that respect from a number of other publications, but what I loved and the children loved was the chance to time themselves and know that it really was only ten minutes. Minutes a Day Maths is a homeschool learning resource for 3-5 year olds that teaches kids maths in bite-sized chunks. Minutes a Day Maths is an at home resource for 9 to 11 year olds that teaches kids maths in bite-sized chunks. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.

It's Monday so that means it is time to start a brand new week of Perfect 10 quizzes,As always there are 10 brilliant questions and puzzles to train your brain and help you feel smarter and sharper.We honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' continuous connection to Country, waters, skies and communities. This maths workbook includes 10-minute activities that cover fractions in relation to addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, helping your child with schoolwork and day-to-day problem solving. I have used this book in two ways, firstly starting at the front and working through, but then when my child has been doing a certain topic in maths, I have gone to that page and the focused practice has helped her comprehension of the subject at school. There's a World of books to choose from such as: Children's Books, Range includes Baby Books (0-3), Books for Toddlers (3-5), Early Readers (5-7), Childrens Story books (7-11), Young Teens (11-14), Young Adults (14-16) and Childrens Educational Books.

Helps young learners to improve their maths and problem solving abilities without growing bored or restless. Minutes a Day Spelling Fun is a homeschool learning resource for 5-7 year olds that teaches spelling in bite-sized chunks. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives. Minutes a Day Times Tables is a homeschool learning resource that teaches kids time tables in bite-sized chunks.

Games and tests make learning fun, leading to maximum results in just 10 minutes a day, helping you prepare your child for ks2 and beyond. The stars are placed on a page at the beginning which marks off your progress, and they are also placed on the page you have just completed. Parcourez la librairie en ligne la plus vaste au monde et commencez dès aujourd'hui votre lecture sur le Web, votre tablette, votre téléphone ou un lecteur d'e-books. The Parents' notes section gives the answers, explains common pitfalls and gives guidance on how to avoid them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment