276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Disappearance of Emily Marr: From the Sunday Times bestselling author of OUR HOUSE

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For me , the enjoyment of reading The Disappearance of Emily Marr was when Tabby started investigating and trying to sort out emmie. Caught in a labyrinth between family loyalty and ultimate betrayal, Terry must find a way to extricate his family from a lethal situation he still doesn’t fully comprehend. By chance, she meets Emmie Mason, whose offer of friendship is at odds with her obsession with privacy.

If I could cast your mind back to our initial chat over Zoom before I joined, what were your first impressions? Similar question for you - what was it like joining during the pandemic and what were your first impressions of Leo Burnett? Louise Candlish is a an author I discovered earlier this year when I read The Sudden Departure of the Frasers and then followed this up with The Disappearance of Emily Marr. My personal challenge is to read these twenty books from my bookshelf that I already own with at least half being physical books.

I think you’re a great example of a producer who is not only fully integrated, but who also has a clear point of view on the creative; very agile and always wants the finished product to be the best it possibly can be. And this is why I was so shocked with all this what happened, how she was treated, how one can make other's life a horror. I really didn't like Tabby at all, probably because I'm prejudiced against the name, Tabitha, but I tried not to hold that against her.

I studied history and politics at university and for me, there's nothing like good piece of literature.One thing that was always strange to me was only getting to meet people for the first time in-person on the first shoot day - but I was relieved to see that everyone was genuinely as brilliant in real life as they were virtually! Divided into three parts, the tale is narrated by two orphaned girls whose lives are inextricably linked.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment