276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BMAX Y11 Laptop 2 in 1 Touchscreen,11.6-inch Full HD IPS 10-point Touch Display, 2.4GHz Intel Gemini Lake N4120 CPU, 2133MHz 8GB LPDDR4 RAM, 256GB M.2 SSD, All-metal Body, Windows 10 Home

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Acer Swift 3 Evo is a compact, lightweight laptop with steady performance. At 2.65 pounds, it is extremely lightweight and convenient to move around with. It comes with a 14-inch display screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. While it does not feature an optical drive, it still offers you a wide range of connectivity options to choose from. The Intel Core i7 CPU runs at a processing speed of 4.7 GHz. In case you prefer a more powerful version, you can buy the Surface Pro 7, which has a 12.3″ screen and Intel i7 processor. Dell G3 15 is a great entry-level gaming laptop for both gaming and studying. The design is simple without too many flashy gamer features. This is a great choice for students who want to play games with a laptop. It is rather unusual that I describe an Apple Product as value for money. But, please read further. The Apple MacBook Pro offers you everything you would expect from a premium-quality laptop. The laptop has two storage variants: 512 GB and 1 TB. You have the option of upgrading the SSD drive up to 8 TB. So, when using this device, you will never run out of storage space. You also get two color options (space gray and silver) to choose from. The display screen is 16.2-inches wide and offers a resolution of 3456 x 2244 pixels.

Both the HP and Lenovo machines also are rather chunky compared with the Chinese alternatives. Bmax X14 review: Design & Build Quality El portátil BMAX S13a se diferencia de los competidores con un precio realmente económico usando una pantalla de calidad de 13.3 pulgadas que funciona con una resolución Full HD (1920 x 1080) dando una nitidez alta, ayudado también por el tamaño del mismo y usando un panel IPS donde los brillos son correctos y unos colores logrados con los que podremos ver vídeos o contenido multimedia correctamente. An ideal option for individuals who travel all the time and need a lightweight device to carry out their professional tasks.

Social Media

You want to use full-size USB ports. It has only two Type-C USB ports, one of which is for data only.

A good option for those looking for an affordable laptop that offers high-quality audio-visual output. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 is the best student laptop for under RM3,000. The low price is made possible with the AMD Ryzen processor. But don’t be mistaken, the AMD Ryzen 7 5700U is comparable, if not better than the Intel i5-1135G7 processor. I’m good with this. Keypad is much easier to type with. Resolution is terrific. Been reliable so far. Small and light is a bottom line for me and this is nice. Convertible Device That Features a Highly Durable Structure Acer Travelmate P4 14-inch Display Screen Laptop The laptop comes with a highly sensitive fingerprint reader that enables you to safeguard all the information, data, and files you choose to store inside the device. At 3.13 lbs, it is not heavy at all. While traveling for work, you can put it in your bag without any second thought. The Intel Core i5-1135G7 CPU works at a processing speed of 4.2GHz and makes the device run efficiently even while performing the most complex tasks.

This screen is extremely sharp and the colours are vivid. With True Tone technology, the display colour is automatically adjusted based on the colour temperature of your environment. Storage: While on travel, you tend to take tons of pictures, so your laptop should have enough memory to store these pictures. The ASUS ZenBook UX325JA-DB71 is one helluva laptop. After owning MacBooks, XPS 13’s, I can honestly say the Asus Zenbook is right up there with the best. The build quality is good and the notebook has a premium feel to it. without breaking the bank. I had the i7 with 512GB SSD First of all, XPS 13 looks absolutely stunning. The device is not only lightweight, weighing only 1.2kg, but also very thin, measuring only 14.8mm. With a 52Whr battery, it’s expected to last more than 10 hours of casual usage – so it should be good for a full day of classes without recharging. Surface Go 2 is a great productivity device for students. It functions very well for scribbling down notes using the stylus.

Acer Swift 3 is the best laptop for students under RM3,500. It is practical, lightweight, thin and comes with a long 2 years warranty.The Macbook Air M1 is suitable for students in almost every major, including finance, law, business, art, multimedia, IT and computer science. There are some exceptions, such as engineering students who often need specialty engineering software that only runs on Windows. Su diseño es minimalista con un peso de tan solo 1.3 kg y unas dimensiones de 31.7 x 21.5 x 2 cm, utilizando materiales de plástico compacto en el chasis y un teclado completo americano sin la letra Ñ que se puede solucionar rápidamente comprando una pegatina y poniéndosela en la tecla. En los laterales del portátil nos encontramos con dos puertos USB 3.0 de tipo A, un lector de tarjetas micro SD, un puerto mini HDMI y un puerto final de entrada combo para auriculares y micrófono 3.5mm, además de tener una cámara de 0.3 MP, altavoces y micrófono incorporado. Suitable for those looking for a high-performing laptop that has a compact structure and is easy to travel with.

The Dell Inspiron 3000 offers exactly what to expect from a laptop in this price range. The device has a 15.6-inch display screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The laptop boasts a slim and portable structure that makes it very convenient for one to travel with. The Intel Celeron N4020 processor works efficiently and allows users to multitask without worrying about lagging issues. The main attraction of the Bmax B1 is its price and if you can live with its pedestrian performance, then it is a mighty good bargain. There were a few goodies like the VGA legacy port, the spare M.2 slot, the Gigabit Ethernet port and dual-band Wi-Fi. No surprise here; the combination of a slow processor with near-obsolete system memory and inferior storage technology delivered some of the lowest system benchmark numbers we’ve seen in a while. On Geekbench, its single core performance is about half that of the Intel Celeron J4125 while its multi core one is about a quarter.

Buying Guide

I’ve had my full spec’d out XPS13 (9300) for a few weeks now and am really liking it! I have been wanting a laptop that was still portable but could handle heavier lifting such as running 2D/3D modelling programs like Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc. It handles this plus other programs like Photoshop and Lightroom just fine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment