276°
Posted 20 hours ago

List Happy: 75 Lists for Happiness, Gratitude, and Wellbeing

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Or it could be simply setting aside a night to put on your softest jammies and watch a movie from start to finish. But remembering that you are not necessarily doing it for another person or other people may help you be more open to beginning the process. Set a timer on your phone and take 15 minutes to tidy up a specific area of one room — say, your closet or that out-of-control junk drawer. If you find that giving daily compliments provides a needed boost to your mood, consider making a monthly routine of giving back on a larger scale.

I guess all I have to say about this book is that I had a really good time with it and if you are looking for a queer romance, I would totally recommend. I am a huge fan of Joel Leslie and I am not sure where the negative reviews come from but to me he was absolutely perfect as Kai. You don’t have to train for a triathlon or scale a cliff — unless that’s what makes you happy, of course.Though he was surprised by being attracted to a guy he didn't struggle with it and it didn't seem to be an issue in their relationship.

People change, so try thinking about where you’re heading and consider if that’s still where you want to go. Vanessa King is a board member and lead positive psychology expert at the charity Action for Happiness.If you find yourself seeking the answers to these questions and more, then this may be the book for you. Charming, colourful illustrations will appeal to a wide age range including teenagers/older children. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. Consider going to your favorite restaurant, taking in a movie, or going on that trip you’ve always dreamed of. The list wasn't something really important on the book but helps in the best ways to their relationship.

I can't resist him, and pretty soon I'm forced to admit that I'm not as done with my crush as I thought I was . Discovering your true self is always hard for everyone, and this story takes you on an adventure of gray coming into his real feelings and realizing that the life he has might not be the life he wants. Gray soon starts to question himself once he see's his best friend kai with someone and the butterflies start to land on the branches of Sexuality and realization.I loved Briar Prescott’s writing style and the wonderful dynamic between Gray and Kai (even as friends). It was very nice to see them talking about their feelings openly and discussing things instead of causing unneeded drama. When you spend time complaining about “all the things” your mind is focused on the negative and that is clouding all the positives you have in your life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment